Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2016 Windows 10 Runtime Error R6025

I am hoping you can help, I have all the other F1 game from Codemasters and all work great apart from this one (F1 2016) I installed it via Steam, tried to run it and I get the following error:

Runtime Error R6025 pure virtual function call

I do not have any other software running and I have removed all versions of Netframe, all vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 versions which were installed I then installed the vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 versions supplied within the download but I get the same error.

I have also removed Steam then deleted all my Steam games which was around 600gig, I installed a fresh copy of Steam then reloaded F1 2016 again but with the same error.

I am currently running the following:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

AMD 4.2ghz 8 core CPU

16 gig RAM

Nvidia GTX 980 SC

Many Thanks in advance for looking at this.

Ian

Hi Ian,

I'm having exactly the same problem. Have you managed to resolve this issue?

Thanks 
Jason

Same Problem here,
i have tried everything from installing every virtual c++ version posible, cleaning the registry, reloading the game on steam, turning avira on and of, starting as admin or windowed, updating all drivers...
Still the same issue,
so annoying, please help us solve this issue ...
Thanks,
Robert

Haha,
so finaly i got it running a minute ago. I startet steam as admin, but more importantly i found a folder in the F1 2016 folder called "_commonredist". Go inside "vcredist" and install, or repair both vc86x and vc64x.
It`'s finaly starting!

Hope this helps...
Strange though, because i manualy installed them hours ago downloading them from another source ...

Thats a shame,
i also downloaded all of them here: http://getintopc.com/softwares/utilities/visual-c-plus-plus-redistributable-packages-free-download/
I installed or repaired every version from 2005 - 2010
I cleared my registry with Eusing Free Registry Cleaner
I checked the game files via steam
I changed the video settings for F1 2016.exe to "nvidea processor" in the nvidea hub
I deactivated the dlc via steam
I disabeld user access controll
and i updated all drivers,

all of this might have helped but finaly it was installing the two files i mentioned above ...
It seems to be fixable but it gave me a headache

Good luck for further approaches!

Thanks for the information. I am running Windows 10 x64 and just booted in safe mode with networking and f12016 starts albeit without sound as the driver isn't loaded in safe mode. So a kind of step forward. I will go through the steps you followed and report back 

Hi Jason

Ca you please tell me what antivirus program you have. I remember when I installed the game my antivirus, Bitdefender gave me an error regarding the F1 2016.exe file

And that was it. Bitdefender had blocked F12016,exe!! Now working. Thanks very much for your help.

Jason

I'll disable Bitdefender and try to reinstall the game, maybe that works...

Thank you for everyones advice and help, it turned out just to be BitDefender blocking the exe file.
Now I just need to re-download the other 600gig for my Steam files.

Cheers everyone.

This error occurs to me aswell on Windows 8.1 Pro.

I've tried everything - repairing vcredist, disabling/uninstalling virus protection, reinstalling the game, nothing seems to work.
Specs:
  • CPU: 2x Intel Core Xeon E5-2687Wv2 (8-core) - 16 cores total
  • nVidia QUADRO K5000
  • 128GB RAM
  • Windows 8.1 Pro x64

Jasonf said:
And that was it. Bitdefender had blocked F12016,exe!! Now working. Thanks very much for your help.

Jason

Then your Bitdefender is incorrectly configured. I run it and it has never interfered with F1 2016.