Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kicked for Cheating Already? F1 (PC)

So today, I wanted to race with a friend of mine, but the game told me I kicked for "cheating". So I thought maybe it's a strange way of saying that the server is full. Yeah....that didn't go as I thought. I tried to selected matchmaking on Rookie and Sprint, and both had the same error, "You have been kicked for cheating". So I'm at this point where the game for some odd reason thinks I'm cheating after one race from last night....I'm probably thinking that I've been reported because I accidentally took out a driver in Sepang, And that driver reported me for an accident... Which is stupid beyond belief.  I couldn't really see the driver. But how in the world does that consider cheating???
To make this even more weird is that I didn't have a problem doing a Multiplayer Championship with that friend. Is it only that I've been kicked from public matchmaking? 

I'm playing the game on PC. I'm hoping to see some answers to this because that's bizarre that I've been kicked after one race.

Edit: Never mind, it seemed to fixed itself after a restart. :/

helo just got banned  for using this mod on f1 2016.(  http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2016-performance.12031/  ) . did not now that this mod would get me band pleas help me get my lovely game back am new at racing so did not now it would get me banned pleas some one help me get my game back .thank you