Sign in to follow this  

G29 advanced wheel settings F12016

Just wondering if anyone has any info on the advanced wheel settings for F1 2016 using the G29 wheel. Thanks 

I use a G29 and leave the setting alone, if you could be more specific on your problem i'd be happy to help :)

BTW, what platform are you on.

It's on ps4. I wasn't sure if you needed to adjust anything or just leave as is that's all. First time I have owned a steering wheel

I've changed linearity to 15, had to change FFB though, it's something like 80, 40 & 80

I have a G29 and can not find a good fit for him. Most use all 0 in the settings , but the car is very sensitive . What do you use?

Yes I have everything at 0. I have the FFB at 75,75,100. It does feel to sensitive at 0. Will try changing the linearity and see what happens. Thanks

Still doesn't feel right. Is it just the FFB that needs playing with? I am guessing with the ps4 you shouldn't have to play with the saturation or linearity for any reason

My G29 settings on the PC are:
Force Feedback: 80
Environment: 40
Wheel Weight: 80
Lock to Lock: 360 degrees
Brake Saturation: 15
Throttle Sensitivity: 20%
Brake Sensitivity: 70%

Everything else default.

Thanks for the tips. Been mucking around with the settings and went with the following and seems to work really well. 

Steering dead zone 1
Steering linearity 10
FFB

Can probably tweak it a bit more but for now seems to work alot better than stock default settings.

Willgarling. What does changing the throttle and brake settings do? I thought the game was suppose to be 1 for 1 with the brake and throttle? Does it make it less sensitive? 
Thanks

Only change I needed to make on the G29 was steering saturation simply couldnt get round china turn 1 and monaco was hilarious. I think I went to 30 then 40 and it works for me now?

I know PC users can go into the profiler to change to 360 lock, but does anyone know how to do this with the ps4? 

where is the calibration?

I think it is on the page that has the live steering/pedal/brake showing (thanks for theat CM, it helps from having to go into and out of the game to see the adjustments)
if that is a form of calibration, please say so on that page. does using the wheel with or without adjustments on that page calibrate it in any way?

PC, G27

Rug22 said:
I know PC users can go into the profiler to change to 360 lock, but does anyone know how to do this with the ps4? 
I would love to know the question to this as well 

has anyone setup the other buttons on the G29? need some tips

I have a few buttons which are still un-allocated. e.g the 'dial, the up and down arrowed buttons, and 1 or 2 others.

Any hints what you've done would be great, thanks