Sign in to follow this  

Boost Pack?

@Photonik  have you looked to see how much you can sell any of your cars for? 

Lvl 90, is overall, not in one discipline. Reached in 2 weeks from online racing, and global challenge events. Its also not very high compared to others on the Xbox. 

I sold a touring car for over 5 million. 
Then sold an Holden, not the ute,  for 2.3 million. 

Then bought a GT40 for 6.7million.  Used it on the global challenge a couple of times, didnt use it again,  sold it 4 days later for 16 million. 

So thats why I dont care about repairs,  If I can sell a car with less than 200 miles on the clock, for 10 million more than I payed for it, its getting sold!  

Trying the same with the Indy car, but its value hasnt moved.  

No cheating! No glitch!  

If the game wasn't meant to give me 16 million then it would have been programmed not to do that.  

LewisBCR6 said:
@RTAnoskills

Wait what? You complain about boosters, then you reveal you've been exploiting the selling glitch? You're finding everything you can complain about and throwing it at Codies acting as if you'll cause some sort of effect. The fix is coming. Bad mannered posts won't make it come faster.

I... don't know anymore :( I think I give up on humanity
Wait...what.... Where have I complained about boosters. When and where? 

I couldnt care less about "boosters" 

People can boost all they want, However they want.  Doesnt affect me, or my ability to play the game.  A persons rank on this game only means, how much they have played that discipline.   

When I pay money for a product that isnt up to scratch, or is not as it was described, then bad mannered posts are what your gonna get. 

Is it not bad manners to sell a product as finished? only to find there are in fact numerous issues, that mean its not finished. 

If this game was finished, and tested properly, before goin on sale,  maybe there would only be posts from happy satisfied customers. 

But it wasnt, and there isnt. 

So @LewisBCR6  where have I complained about people boosting.  Quote it here please, or post your apology. 

Selling glitch???? Not heard of that one.  Please tell the world how this glitch works.  

Are you on the Xbox Lewis? 

Way to completely change your tone when responding to me. I'm truly flattered. @RTAnoskills 

Selling Glitch is a current thing where the game is completely miscalculating how much cars can sell for. For example, My Lola B05 was worth $750,000. Is it supposed to do that? No. @Loore confirmed its being looked at along with cars being worth $0 and becoming unusable.

In short, your 17 million isn't supposed to be there. 

About boosting, you clearly posted a sarcastic comment telling boosters to boost away as you don't care. Of course you would never mention it if you didn't have a problem with it. I know a passive complaint when I see one.

Final thing to note, I am indeed a "Happy satisfied customer" who's having a ton of fun with the game. So, uh, you might wanna rephrase that.

Lvl 90, is overall, not in one discipline. Reached in 2 weeks from online racing, and global challenge events. Its also not very high compared to others on the Xbox. 

Then bought a GT40 for 6.7million.  Used it on the global challenge a couple of times, didnt use it again,  sold it 4 days later for 16 million. 

So thats why I dont care about repairs,  If I can sell a car with less than 200 miles on the clock, for 10 million more than I payed for it, its getting sold!  

No cheating! No glitch!  

If the game wasn't meant to give me 16 million then it would have been programmed not to do that.  

Well u have your way we have ours it's called the boost pack, why do u care ??

No cheating! No glitch!  

You pretty much just defined the Selling Glitch. Some cars sell for tonnes more than they should, some don't. Its a glitch, wouldn't call it cheating... but its definitely exploiting a glitch.

It's not a glitch. Don't you remember in Grid 1, the more you won with a car, the more it was worth? Same thing here.

I dont care if you want to spend more money, to rank up quicker. Fine by me. 

It just seems well timed from CM, to make a pack available that will fix the lack of winnings v repair costs. 

It seems to me like they have said in the office, "lets see how many people we can con out of £2.39, then we will fix the problem anyway" 

That may not be the case, but its how it seems to me.  So thats my problem with it. 

LewisBCR6 said:
Way to completely change your tone when responding to me. I'm truly flattered. @RTAnoskills 

Selling Glitch is a current thing where the game is completely miscalculating how much cars can sell for. For example, My Lola B05 was worth $750,000. Is it supposed to do that? No. @Loore confirmed its being looked at along with cars being worth $0 and becoming unusable.

About boosting, you clearly posted a sarcastic comment telling boosters to boost away as you don't care. Of course you would never mention it if you didn't have a problem with it. I know a passive complaint when I see one.

Final thing to note, I am indeed a "Happy satisfied customer" who's having a ton of fun with the game. So, uh, you might wanna rephrase that.
My tone hasn't changed. 

My 17 million is there.  Its their though no fault of my own, 

If its not supposed to be there, then this is YET another example of this game being an unfinished product. 

As for boosting, no youve got it wrong, I really dont care, I have never cared, and I have never complained about anyone Boosting. 

The only people complaining about boosters were in a battle for top of an XP leaderboard. 

XP leaderboards mean jack, so It doesnt mean anything to me.  

If you disagree, then quote me complaining about boosters. 

You know CM, you need to realise there is a whole community of gamers out there, who are willing to BETA test, any of your racing games, for FREE. 

Grid 2 was BETA for Autosport, but feedback wasnt listened to and we still have issues which arose in Grid 2. 

Just release a BETA for your next game, let us test it for you, change what your told to change by the majority, not what you think you should change,  take the BETA away, Then release your finished product. 

Dont just set a date, and churn the game out to meet that deadline. MAKE THEM WORK 1ST. 

All CM does is make racing games! 

TUSMBOX said:
It's not a glitch. Don't you remember in Grid 1, the more you won with a car, the more it was worth? Same thing here.
Its still miscalculating. Been confirmed numerous times.

I dont care if you want to spend more money, to rank up quicker. Fine by me. 

It just seems well timed from CM, to make a pack available that will fix the lack of winnings v repair costs. 

It seems to me like they have said in the office, "lets see how many people we can con out of £2.39, then we will fix the problem anyway" 

That may not be the case, but its how it seems to me.  So thats my problem with it. 

LewisBCR6 said:

My tone hasn't changed. 

My 17 million is there.  Its their though no fault of my own, 

If its not supposed to be there, then this is YET another example of this game being an unfinished product. 

You know CM, you need to realise there is a whole community of gamers out there, who are willing to BETA test, any of your racing games, for FREE. 

Grid 2 was BETA for Autosport, but feedback wasnt listened to and we still have issues which arose in Grid 2. 

Just release a BETA for your next game, let us test it for you, change what your told to change by the majority, not what you think you should change,  take the BETA away, Then release your finished product. 

Dont just set a date, and churn the game out to meet that deadline. MAKE THEM WORK 1ST. 

All CM does is make racing games! 
Your tone changed, not your opinion.

I agree with the beta testing. It would work, my point is, bad mannered constantly critical posts won't get us far.

kinda reminds me of the Gran Turismo 5 money exploit and the Gran Turismo 6 money exploit. So it's not just Codemasters that has problems with money exploits. There's no way in hell what you've played the game for a couple of weeks & have 17 million dollars so of course it's a glitch. So you take your cheating glitch which isn't your fault, but don't disturb us people who wanna buy the booSt pack.

LewisBCR6 said:

I agree with the beta testing. It would work, my point is, bad mannered constantly critical posts won't get us far.
Look mate, My tone hasnt changed, 1 bit.  If CM would make the damn games properly in the first place, then people wouldnt post bad mannered, constantly critcal posts.  

It doesnt work when you politely explain why flashbacks shouldnt be in online racing, or why we should have a random grid order. 

Is this your first CM game?? 

Because alot of people are seeing issues arise, that have been in every CM title they have bought. Some of us are fed up with it.  We expect better from a company that ONLY makes racing games. 

All Grid 1 fans wanted, was a Grid 1 sequel, All the same ingredients, but with updated graphics, more tracks, more cars etc.  They have tried with Autosport, but too many things have been left out due to deadlines. 

Dont set deadlines, then you dont have to meet them.  The game will be ready when its ready, and not before.  So it should not be on sale, untill then. 

I will be sure to inform you of any change in my tone, towards yourself or CM. 
Your tone is coming over a little smug, when you still havnt quoted where I have complained about boosters. 

LewisBCR6 said:

Look mate, My tone hasnt changed, 1 bit.  If CM would make the damn games properly in the first place, then people wouldnt post bad mannered, constantly critcal posts.  

It doesnt work when you politely explain why flashbacks shouldnt be in online racing, or why we should have a random grid order. 

Is this your first CM game?? 

Because alot of people are seeing issues arise, that have been in every CM title they have bought. Some of us are fed up with it.  We expect better from a company that ONLY makes racing games. 

All Grid 1 fans wanted, was a Grid 1 sequel, All the same ingredients, but with updated graphics, more tracks, more cars etc.  They have tried with Autosport, but too many things have been left out due to deadlines. 

Dont set deadlines, then you dont have to meet them.  The game will be ready when its ready, and not before.  So it should not be on sale, untill then. 

I will be sure to inform you of any change in my tone, towards yourself or CM. 
Your tone is coming over a little smug, when you still havnt quoted where I have complained about boosters. 
First CM Game? Far from it. I lost count a few years ago. I agree with some of the things you are saying.

The game is in a lot less buggy state than most other games at launch. There's no such thing as a game being perfect at launch anymore. Kinda upsetting but that's just the way it is.

I never quoted the boosting comment, but spoke about it. You chose your words carefully there. :P

What a load of crap. Couldn't care less about XP. CM this is just taking the piss out of your customers. I laugh a people who value their positions on any XP leaderboard. Go people boost, and boost like you've never boosted before. The top of the XP leaderboard awaits your awesomeness.
Would you of ever mentioned this if you weren't annoyed by it? Its a complaint masked by sarcasm.

If this isn't a complaint, then this post has no reason to exist.

@Photonik  
No cheating! No glitch!  

Thanks for clarifying. That explains a lot. :D
Well, you call it legit, I'd call it a glitch, as already confirmed from Loore.
A car that is worth 5Mil after a couple of races is beyond reality. It's not a 1 time built Ferrari, it's a used touring car. :D
I don't blame you for doing that, but as it seems, every one is using something else that shouldn't be there, as it makes no sense.
Some glitch their riches by selling cars for uber-money, some boost their xp by running 1-lappers on an oval, some boost their everything by 50%.

I'm on PS3, purchased the season pass last week when I bought the game but the UK PSN store is asking for £2.49 for the boost pack.  Are other PS3 users having this problem?

Raylion said:
I'm on PS3, purchased the season pass last week when I bought the game but the UK PSN store is asking for £2.49 for the boost pack.  Are other PS3 users having this problem?
Yes I've got the same problem codesshafters at it again

Would you of ever mentioned this if you weren't annoyed by it? Its a complaint masked by sarcasm.

If this isn't a complaint, then this post has no reason to exist.
It's not a complaint, masked by anything. It was a joke at the boost pack. Suggesting to people they go boost with the boost pack. Like I said earlier boosting doesn't bother me. Running countless 1lap races, is up to the people doing it. And they can do it until the cows come home. It sounds boring to me. It's not cheating. They have not altered the game or its files in any way. Just the same as my money has been accumulated legit. I don't care if CM didn't intend this. They should have programmed it better. I didn't like the car I had, so went to sell it, the game says X million, SOLD! Are you just crying about it being a glitch because it's not happened to You? Had it not happened to me, I still would not buy this stupid boost pack. CM should be giving it away free, as an apology for their incompetence. 7 million in race winnings, don't you want to question that @V8R3L3NTL3SS1‌. Lmfao

@RTAnoskills

Alright look, we aren't getting anywhere here, I clearly stated I've had the glitch happen lol.

Lets just call it here, I can't be bothered anymore, hopefully you can't either.