Sign in to follow this  

Boost Pack?

Would you of ever mentioned this if you weren't annoyed by it? Its a complaint masked by sarcasm.

If this isn't a complaint, then this post has no reason to exist.
It's not a complaint, masked by anything. It was a joke at the boost pack. Suggesting to people they go boost with the boost pack. Like I said earlier boosting doesn't bother me. Running countless 1lap races, is up to the people doing it. And they can do it until the cows come home. It sounds boring to me. It's not cheating. They have not altered the game or its files in any way. Just the same as my money has been accumulated legit. I don't care if CM didn't intend this. They should have programmed it better. I didn't like the car I had, so went to sell it, the game says X million, SOLD! Are you just crying about it being a glitch because it's not happened to You? Had it not happened to me, I still would not buy this stupid boost pack. CM should be giving it away free, as an apology for their incompetence. 7 million in race winnings, don't you want to question that @V8R3L3NTL3SS1‌. Lmfao
I could give a flying fuck how you got your money . I just know that in a week No one would legitimately have 17,000,000 just saying. So a mistake by CM gave some people the ability to sell cars for a lot of money some got corrupted data others like me just play the game without having issues.

Would you of ever mentioned this if you weren't annoyed by it? Its a complaint masked by sarcasm.

If this isn't a complaint, then this post has no reason to exist.
It's not a complaint, masked by anything. It was a joke at the boost pack. Suggesting to people they go boost with the boost pack. Like I said earlier boosting doesn't bother me. Running countless 1lap races, is up to the people doing it. And they can do it until the cows come home. It sounds boring to me. It's not cheating. They have not altered the game or its files in any way. Just the same as my money has been accumulated legit. I don't care if CM didn't intend this. They should have programmed it better. I didn't like the car I had, so went to sell it, the game says X million, SOLD! Are you just crying about it being a glitch because it's not happened to You? Had it not happened to me, I still would not buy this stupid boost pack. CM should be giving it away free, as an apology for their incompetence. 7 million in race winnings, don't you want to question that @V8R3L3NTL3SS1‌. Lmfao
I could give a flying fuck how you got your money . I just know that in a week No one would legitimately have 17,000,000 just saying. So a mistake by CM gave some people the ability to sell cars for a lot of money some got corrupted data others like me just play the game without having issues.

i gotta say im a little shocked how many are fine and ready to pay for this booster.. cant even be mad about codemasters when everyone is willing to pay for stuff like that, hell even i would abuse the shit out of it too.

sucr4m said:
i gotta say im a little shocked how many are fine and ready to pay for this booster.. cant even be mad about codemasters when everyone is willing to pay for stuff like that, hell even i would abuse the shit out of it too.

Typical & obvious pay-to-win cash-grab.

Game companies might say things like: "We provide these options for players who prefer to save time by avoiding 'the grind.'"

The entire concept of "the grind" (for games in general) is a tired outdated model from prior gaming generations that should be scrapped & redesigned altogether for current/next-gen games. Game design needs to evolve beyond just the continual advancements in graphics...

...But why innovate when people will pay more to circumvent stale & contrived obstacles? Some day, we may even have to buy virtual gasoline with real money just to drive in-game cars.

Codemaster will not do anything soon to sort out this problem... If you've got twitter send Loore a message @BenWalke I bet they don't compensate us

So since I have the Season Pass I should get this automatically? Because I bought the pass but there's not an option to download anything, in the PS Store the "Download" option does nothing & I haven't received the Booster Pack yet despite it being available for purchase.
Are you serious? the answer is in THIS very same thread.

I want the damage fixed as well.  My level 99 touring car loses 22% every f'n race no matter if I hit something or not.
I lose 30% every race. My touring car is on lvl 89. Thats a joke ^^

In GTA5-online where alot glit
kinda reminds me of the Gran Turismo 5 money exploit and the Gran Turismo 6 money exploit. So it's not just Codemasters that has problems with money exploits. There's no way in hell what you've played the game for a couple of weeks & have 17 million dollars so of course it's a glitch. So you take your cheating glitch which isn't your fault, but don't disturb us people who wanna buy the booSt pack.

In the first weeks of GTA5-online there where also alot of glitches(and bugs), so there where several money glitches to, most people had alot of ingame cash and could buy like everything they wanted, well Rockstar makde work of it and after a few days they could see from every person(well i guess that are alot more players then in Grid Autosport :D ) how and where they got there cash and no 1 got punished or banned or whatever they just took all the illgal cash out of the game, from every persons bankaccount, only few things like some bought cars or apartments weapons  u might keep or better that was kinda impossible/to much work to roll back, but the money was back by every 1 on his normall  state.

sucr4m said:
So since I have the Season Pass I should get this automatically? Because I bought the pass but there's not an option to download anything, in the PS Store the "Download" option does nothing & I haven't received the Booster Pack yet despite it being available for purchase.
Are you serious? the answer is in THIS very same thread.
What is the answer then

About GTA 5.......yeah....they didn't remove everyone's money. I still have 15 million left, after selling cars and switching characters.

RTAnoskills said:

About GTA 5.......yeah....they didn't remove everyone's money. I still have 15 million left, after selling cars and switching characters.

if you want to talk about gta take it some where else

053 said:
In GTA5-online where alot glit
kinda reminds me of the Gran Turismo 5 money exploit and the Gran Turismo 6 money exploit. So it's not just Codemasters that has problems with money exploits. There's no way in hell what you've played the game for a couple of weeks & have 17 million dollars so of course it's a glitch. So you take your cheating glitch which isn't your fault, but don't disturb us people who wanna buy the booSt pack.

In the first weeks of GTA5-online there where also alot of glitches(and bugs), so there where several money glitches to, most people had alot of ingame cash and could buy like everything they wanted, well Rockstar makde work of it and after a few days they could see from every person(well i guess that are alot more players then in Grid Autosport :D ) how and where they got there cash and no 1 got punished or banned or whatever they just took all the illgal cash out of the game, from every persons bankaccount, only few things like some bought cars or apartments weapons  u might keep or better that was kinda impossible/to much work to roll back, but the money was back by every 1 on his normall  state.

andyparks said:

RTAnoskills said:

if you want to talk about gta take it some where else

Maybe you should look at what others have previously stated about GTA5,

In 2 different posts & one of those posts was 2 paragraphs with GTA 5 mentioned. Before telling @RTAnoskills to "take it somewhere else". Maybe YOU should get a one way trip to Trollville.

Yesterday before I got corrupted, I looked at my Commodore's resale value it was 9.2 million! I had to shut down but, when I came bac going to sell it. This car's stats were 16 races 4 wins 12 podiums & totalled once, That is a pretty good return on investment! When I paid 330,000 for the car! 

I was only 174 races into this save game (far from a week). But I would have had close to 10 million dollars! So if @RTAnoskills‌ had played for a week and been able to buy and sell cars this way I would have to think he would have a whole lot more than 17 million in the bank.

Yesterday before I got corrupted, I looked at my Commodore's resale value it was 9.2 million! I had to shut down but, when I came bac going to sell it. This car's stats were 16 races 4 wins 12 podiums & totalled once, That is a pretty good return on investment! When I paid 330,000 for the car! 

I was only 174 races into this save game (far from a week). But I would have had close to 10 million dollars! So if @RTAnoskills‌ had played for a week and been able to buy and sell cars this way I would have to think he would have a whole lot more than 17 million in the bank.

Almost makes me think if the game corruption and this money glitch have something to do with one another. 

That maybe the case but, I cannot say for sure for me because. I did not check on my resale values before I got corrupted the first time. And I would have thought selling the car would trigger the corruption instead of just looking at the value. But you might just be right though. 

I really do think it will het fixed and all will be right in my GAS world at least.

Almost makes me think if the game corruption and this money glitch have something to do with one another. 

It's quite possible they do actually

been told there trying to sort it out with Sony but what are we supose to do in the meantime