Sign in to follow this  

Boost Pack?

andyparks said:

been told there trying to sort it out with Sony but what are we supose to do in the meantime 

Stop worrying about the boost, play the game and have some fun ?

After playing the game a little I have to say that it seems diferent classes seem to balance themselfs out... In Street you can easaly win money, while in Touring sometimes you loose! :P

dirt3joe said:
andyparks said:

been told there trying to sort it out with Sony but what are we supose to do in the meantime 

Stop worrying about the boost, play the game and have some fun ?

+1

Boost Pack on PSN UK is now showing as free for me.

Thanks to CM for sorting this.

I heard if you buy the boost pack on PSN then you will get corrupted datas again. Anyone else heard that??

andyparks said:

RTAnoskills said:

About GTA 5.......yeah....they didn't remove everyone's money. I still have 15 million left, after selling cars and switching characters.

if you want to talk about gta take it some where else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r67Dg5nKVgI

I can confirm that Boost Pack is now free for season pass holders, such as myself here in NZ. Good job Codies for sorting this, but I expected better. Oh well...

I can confirm that Boost Pack is now free for season pass holders, such as myself here in NZ. Good job Codies for sorting this, but I expected better. Oh well...

Yes, now figures as free but the people who paid for it and has the Seasson Pass i don´t know how they are going to have a refund, at least with Sony PSN, is almost impossible to get a refund in these cases ad very, very diffcult that CM could fix it because is in Sony department and they NEVER refund nothing unless mayor mistakes. (Mayor Mistakes, GREAT MISTAKES XD, i was affected by a double payment for the same content at take me two weeks and a very hard discussion with PSN departmente, a vey "ugly" behaviour fron Sony PSN, be care...)

@SVENOS i can´t confirm that the boost pack corrupt the game, not my case because today was corrupted but i had it before and nothing happened.., all in all in Grid 2 the corrupted files bemed with an update or DLC, the exact reason i think is very randomly...

Salute.

Loore said:
sucr4m said:
Loore said:
Regarding repair costs, we will be lowering them in an upcoming patch, hopefully next week.
Funny, wasnt it supposed to come out this week? What a coincidential delay with the booster dlc for the grabs now.............
The patch was delayed because QA raised a few things. It's a bit bigger than normal what with the rear view mirror and advanced controller options going into it. We'd rather delay and wait, instead of putting it out unfinished, am sure you'd be first in line to shout at us if that was the case.

Advanced controller options is two lines of code and you know it. Rear view mirror is a virtual one IIRC, meaning a rectangle at the top of the screen, which is no work at all (especially if you're not going to optimise it, and let's face it, you won't). If you were implementing proper mirrors in the interior views then I could believe there is some work involved, but a rectangle and a menu toggle? Who have you got working on this, an intern?