Jump to content Jump to content

TUSMBOX said:
I don't know how I feel about this. It gives us more XP on top of cash, but at a (small) cost. We complained about the cash at a very early stage; is this their response? Were they planning this all along? I wonder if it works with Global Challenge rewards...
I don't know if this was intended as a fix for the online cash-flow problem. but if it was... it doesn't work. Just bought it earlier tonight and the repair costs for a fully upgraded Cat.C Honda Civic still exceed the amount of reward cash you get after a 4-5 car race by quite a large margin... I'm not sure what happens if you race / win in a full session though. The 50% boost might make a bigger difference there.

It is a helping hand for those who want to up their rankings a bit faster, but I don't see it as a mandatory DLC, to be honest. I just hope this isn't Codemasters' follow-up to the "we're looking into the repair costs" statement.

Tony031R said:
TUSMBOX said:
I don't know how I feel about this. It gives us more XP on top of cash, but at a (small) cost. We complained about the cash at a very early stage; is this their response? Were they planning this all along? I wonder if it works with Global Challenge rewards...
I don't know if this was intended as a fix for the online cash-flow problem. but if it was... it doesn't work. Just bought it earlier tonight and the repair costs for a fully upgraded Cat.C Honda Civic still exceed the amount of reward cash you get after a 4-5 car race by quite a large margin... I'm not sure what happens if you race / win in a full session though. The 50% boost might make a bigger difference there.

It is a helping hand for those who want to up their rankings a bit faster, but I don't see it as a mandatory DLC, to be honest. I just hope this isn't Codemasters' follow-up to the "we're looking into the repair costs" statement.

Regarding repair costs, we will be lowering them in an upcoming patch, hopefully next week.
What a load of crap. Couldn't care less about XP. CM this is just taking the piss out of your customers. I laugh a people who value their positions on any XP leaderboard. Go people boost, and boost like you've never boosted before. The top of the XP leaderboard awaits your awesomeness.
sucr4m said:
Loore said:
Regarding repair costs, we will be lowering them in an upcoming patch, hopefully next week.
Funny, wasnt it supposed to come out this week? What a coincidential delay with the booster dlc for the grabs now.............
The patch was delayed because QA raised a few things. It's a bit bigger than normal what with the rear view mirror and advanced controller options going into it. We'd rather delay and wait, instead of putting it out unfinished, am sure you'd be first in line to shout at us if that was the case.

XP is not an issue for me.  Neither are the ridiculous repair costs. 

Just fix the dam saves, so I can actually progress.  Been lvl 90 for a week.  After 1 race my game will corrupt. meaning no ranking up of cars, no ranking up,  not much fun. 

The only thing thats kept me playing this grid 2 cut n paste, is the fact that codemastersbuyanycar.com is offering much better deals, than buyanycar.com.
Loore said:
As others have confirmed, if you own the Season pass you should now also own the boost pack.
Ouch!! in my case i payed thinking that was out of the Seasson Pass....or i must verified that the S. Pass is correctly instaled in my PS3, in the PSN Store says that i have the Season Pass but the Boost pack is 2,99 eur, in the service list of the PS3 says i got the Seasson Pass; if is free of charge for Seasson Pass owners i just made a mess od it!! XD because Sony doesn´t make any kind of refunds in this cases.
@RTAnoskills

Wait what? You complain about boosters, then you reveal you've been exploiting the selling glitch? You're finding everything you can complain about and throwing it at Codies acting as if you'll cause some sort of effect. The fix is coming. Bad mannered posts won't make it come faster.

I... don't know anymore :( I think I give up on humanity
LewisBCR6 said:
@RTAnoskills

Wait what? You complain about boosters, then you reveal you've been exploiting the selling glitch? You're finding everything you can complain about and throwing it at Codies acting as if you'll cause some sort of effect. The fix is coming. Bad mannered posts won't make it come faster.

I... don't know anymore :( I think I give up on humanity
Wait...what.... Where have I complained about boosters. When and where? 

I couldnt care less about "boosters" 

People can boost all they want, However they want.  Doesnt affect me, or my ability to play the game.  A persons rank on this game only means, how much they have played that discipline.   

When I pay money for a product that isnt up to scratch, or is not as it was described, then bad mannered posts are what your gonna get. 

Is it not bad manners to sell a product as finished? only to find there are in fact numerous issues, that mean its not finished. 

If this game was finished, and tested properly, before goin on sale,  maybe there would only be posts from happy satisfied customers. 

But it wasnt, and there isnt. 

So @LewisBCR6  where have I complained about people boosting.  Quote it here please, or post your apology. 

Selling glitch???? Not heard of that one.  Please tell the world how this glitch works.  

Are you on the Xbox Lewis? 

What a load of crap. Couldn't care less about XP. CM this is just taking the piss out of your customers. I laugh a people who value their positions on any XP leaderboard. Go people boost, and boost like you've never boosted before. The top of the XP leaderboard awaits your awesomeness.
you might not care about extra XP but I sure do so I bought the pack I don't care what people wanna say you obviously play the game all the time helluva lot more than I do and I thought I play all the time level 90 $17,000,000 you obviously play 12 hours a day at least so even though you have thexp and the money others don't so get off our ass!
you might not care about extra XP but I sure do so I bought the pack I don't care what people wanna say you obviously play the game all the time helluva lot more than I do and I thought I play all the time level 90 $17,000,000 you obviously play 12 hours a day at least so even though you have thexp and the money others don't so get off our ass!

12 hours a day?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA  
Game came out on 27th June in UK. 

NOOB!
NOOB!
CM this is just taking the piss out of your customers. I laugh a people who value their positions on any XP leaderboard. Go people boost, and boost like you've never boosted before. The top of the XP leaderboard awaits your awesomeness.
NOOB!
Why would I be considered a noob? Because I don't play the game 24 hours a day like you, you would be considered a nerd. The game's been out for a month and you're at level 90 with 17 million I thought I played a lot I'm at 2 million at level 76.so I need more cash boost XP boost. U play the game like you want I'll play the games like I want.
XP is not an issue for me.  Neither are the ridiculous repair costs. 

Just fix the dam saves, so I can actually progress.  Been lvl 90 for a week.  After 1 race my game will corrupt. meaning no ranking up of cars, no ranking up,  not much fun. 
Good for you! Please, enlighten us. How on earth would anyone reach lvl90 in two weeks? And how are repair costs no issue for you? In the current state, it is pretty hard to aquire money. Yes, there are the challenges, so I'm at 1.2Mil., but aside from that there's pretty much nothing to get from online races.
And funny it is, how you say that you laugh at the people that value xp leaderboards and in the next post you proudly present a picture of your great achievement yourself. :D

When I play online, I basically live off my savings from the challenges. So how you managed to get 18Mil really interests me.
I mean, that's about 1800 races with an average winning of 10 Grand! Are there different earnings in each category? Honest question. I only drove touring and street so far and there it is 1000Cr. from last place upwards, + boni for difficulty etc...