Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T300 and TMX wheel problems

I'm having issues with both of these Thrustmaster wheels. When I'm driving sometimes the wheel stops sending a signal to the game for a very short time. It's hard to explain, but sometimes I try to shift up or down and it won't register, and sometimes I brake and the game brake a fraction of a second later then I did. It's really frustrating and hard to drive consistently this way. Does anyone else have similar issues?

T300 Ferrari GTE user here

No, I can report no such issue. In fact, I have nothing but good things to report, as do a lot of other T300 users over at Steam and elsewhere.

Are you using a USB hub per chance?
Have you updated Windows 10 to the Anniversary Update?

These are two things *some* have found to cause issues.

Rapster said:
T300 Ferrari GTE user here

No, I can report no such issue. In fact, I have nothing but good things to report, as do a lot of other T300 users over at Steam and elsewhere.

Are you using a USB hub per chance?
Have you updated Windows 10 to the Anniversary Update?

These are two things *some* have found to cause issues.
No I'm not using a USB hub. I've tried all my USB ports and the issue is still there. I do not recall updating to the Anniversary Update. Does updating cause problems or does not updating cause the problem?