TouringMini CupSepang International CircuitSouth Circuit
TouringSuper TourersAutodromo Do AlgarveClub Circuit
TouringSuper TourersCircuito Del JaramaGP Jarama Circuit Reversed
TouringSuper TourersMount PanaramaMotor Racing Circuit Reversed
TouringSuper TourersSepang International CircuitGP Circuit
TouringSuper UtesAutosport RacewayNational Circuit
TouringSuper UtesCircuit of the AmericasClub Circuit
TouringSuper UtesMount PanaramaMotor Racing Circuit

I also believe that an update is on its way.

I would like to request that the playlist is extended hugely to basically cover all cars on all tracks (but ensuring that reverse tracks only come up say 1 out of 5 times). I know the classic Minis are only really suited to the shorter tracks, so there would be a more limited selection there.

I find it strange that after everyone saying how much they love touring cars and Spa, that Spa is only included once, but in reverse! More Spa please!

I also think it would be a good idea to have more mixed playlists like the 'all' playlist but with 2 disciplines in each EG Touring and Street. It would be good to be able to race the touring cars on the street circuits and vice versa too.

Only 5 times mini? I have the feeling everytime mini gets voted in it gets revoted no matter what you do :\

Good timing on this post, we just put this live on the blog

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/07/grid-autosport-multiplayer-playlist-changes/

Loore said:

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/07/grid-autosport-multiplayer-playlist-changes/
Can I ask if you intend to publish the car/track combinations of the playlists to a wiki or on this forum in a similar format as above?  I've been putting together these car/track combinations by lobby hopping and noting down what races come up as I want to practice the tracks with the appropriate cars.

I'm sure you'll appreciate this is very time consuming and is quickly out of date when updates from Codemasters are applied.  This would be very useful information for the community especially for those who want to practice their laps and car setups offline.

Loore said:

Excellent. What about the frequency of reverse tracks?

Thanks Raylion for the hard work compiling the lists. I agree we need a practice mode. I certainly do anyway!

Loore said:

Thanks for the patch, but I thought we were getting an update to the playlists too. No sign of it or is it coming later?

There is really no sign that something changed. Only the laps are shown for the track...

So no playlist update in the 360 patch. Very disappointing.
@Loore..... Do you have any info on the revised playlists please?

• Community Requested Fix - Increased variety of tracks found within playlist events.
  • http://steamcommunity.com/app/255220/discussions/0/619568074725376921/

aerodance said:
So no playlist update in the 360 patch. Very disappointing.
@Loore..... Do you have any info on the revised playlists please?

• Community Requested Fix - Increased variety of tracks found within playlist events.
  • http://steamcommunity.com/app/255220/discussions/0/619568074725376921/
Thanks Aerodance but I'm on Xbox.  @Loore's patch notes posted on 8 October says our latest patch had:

"Community Requested Fix - Increased variety of tracks found within playlist events."

Unfortunately there is no sign this has happened as the touring car playlists are exactly the same as they were pre-patch :(

@Loore
As you've said that consoles might no be getting the extended playlist, how about changing it up a little as a consolation (see what I did there?). Most people I guess play touring. I think there's too many reverse tracks. Bathurst is OK in reverse, but it would make sense to have the Super Tourers on the normal direction track. I would also like Spa, Istanbul, Jarama and both Brands Hatch tracks too in the right direction for Cat A and Miglias. They pretty much suck in reverse. It would be nice if you could get Mount Tremblant, COTA and Red Bull full circuits in there somewhere too.

@Loore
As you've said that consoles might no be getting the extended playlist, how about changing it up a little as a consolation (see what I did there?). Most people I guess play touring. I think there's too many reverse tracks. Bathurst is OK in reverse, but it would make sense to have the Super Tourers on the normal direction track. I would also like Spa, Istanbul, Jarama and both Brands Hatch tracks too in the right direction for Cat A and Miglias. They pretty much suck in reverse. It would be nice if you could get Mount Tremblant, COTA and Red Bull full circuits in there somewhere too.
I think all tracks should be available in any direction with any car. except Miglia in Spa/Mt Panorama :D

So do I. But @loore said the 400% increase in tracks in the playlist might be PC only. So I'm hoping we can get a solution to improve the playlists without having to add any/lots of tracks.

Hey don't diss the Miglia at Spa !
The current Racenet Challenge is a blast !! :)

(p.s. is it just me, or until june 24th 2014, did no-one ever call a Mini a Miglia???!!)

So do I. But @loore said the 400% increase in tracks in the playlist might be PC only. So I'm hoping we can get a solution to improve the playlists without having to add any/lots of tracks.
Yh, totally agree.... maybe they could squeeze in an extra track for each car.  I only really play touring car and an extra track for the miglia would be most welcome.... I really am fed up of driving that thing around Brands Hatch and Autosport Raceway.  A couple of time attacks in Cat C would be good and Cat B needs a track where you can put your foot down a bit, to me Circuit of the America's feels wrong in those cars.

@kimdurose, no it's not just you and Spa (the right way round) would be a lot of fun.

Why is it such a problem? 

Nothing needs to be added,  just the track cycle needs to include every track. 

I dont understand how this will take more memory.  

If you need more memory on the Xbox, why not turn off the balloons, the air craft, the crowd, the ground cover, the clouds, the shadowing, 

lots of options on the PC the make the game run smoothly on lesser machines, I can make it look much worse than the console, or much better.   

I vote to loose the crowd, the aircraft, and the balloons.   in favour of adding all the existing tracks into the playlist track rotation. 

the tracks are in the game and so are the cars so how can it be memory. the current playlist is starting to make the game feel like a demo because its so limiting.

Anybody with knowledge of console programming have any idea why having additional tracks in the playlist would take up a lot of memory? +1 to turning off the helicopter etc if it makes the game run better.

Let's assume that memory is a legit reason (which, in my opinion, it isn't, but I'm not a programmer). Why not just get rid of the current lineup and replace it with a brand new set of combinations? At least that way, it's a fresh set of tracks across all disciplines.
  • Disagree 1