Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport // Multiplayer Playlist Changes

One of the things we’re deeply committed to is ensuring the multiplayer experience is as good as possible. Part of this process revolves around the feedback you’ve provided and since launch we’ve been carefully sifting through everything you’ve had to say. 

Currently we’re busy preparing a number of improvements that are due to come in an upcoming patch; including advanced controller options for all wheels and controllers, a virtual rear view mirror and we’re also tweaking the matchmaking system to ensure finding games is a much smoother process.

Today though we’re here to talk about playlists, and one thing we’ve been hearing from your feedback is that you want more variety in the available tracks.

As such we’ll be making the following changes in an upcoming patch:

• Increased number of potential routes across each of the five disciplines
• Increased number of GP routes that appear
• Ensured all locations feature prominently (See Red Bull Ring)

Read more about the changes over on the blog.

As all this is good news I still haven't heard or seen not 1 piece of news as to when the patch for the ps3 is coming????? I have stared over 6 times now at level 45,65,90,67,70 and 14. I have also done the racenet challenges since the first week and only received one week of rewards for all my effort. Other tell people me tell me they get their racenet rewards so why can't I after all these corruptions. I don't know if you can understand why I am so mad about this or not but I am really close to returning this game for a refund!!! It's to bad to because I really enjoy playing it's just it gets really tedious having to start at the bottom every week I get a good garage built up and bam another corruption. I've tried the nice approach just to get ignored so yes I am very grumpy. So racenet and codies owes me 3 or 4 weeks of challenges. I even paid the 3 dollars for xp booster which should have been free thank you very much

I know it's not related to playlists, but custom cup lobbies could be improved with a 30 second countdown once more than half of the players "ready up". I hate the host having complete control over lobbies as most of them just sit around doing nothing for ages whilst we're all waiting for them to start. I just want to race dammit, no matter how many people are there!

I agree with the first xomment in this thread. I too paid for the boost dlc and having to start over and over is more than a little frustrating. I now have a new issue, EVERY TIME  PLAY THE CHALLENGE FOR TOURING WHEN I FINISH THE RACE THE DAMN GAME FreeZES AND LoCKS UP MY SYSTEM. So now after gettin ng platinum 10 times I have given up on this challange and will give up EVERpirchasing another CM game. I suggest we boycott this company that for the last two games have released a piss poor excuse of a game with no regard for us the customers!

Check with your consumer protection agency and let them deal with these con artists, does the game supply what it promised, no, you have recourse to the law use it. Because of the sheer size of the game industry and the money concerned governments are cracking down.

I play driving games since the first day of PS2, so I think to have a little bit of experience. The multiplayer mod of Grid Autosport does not convince me, is too distracting,  each discipline has only  3-4 people playing, so after few minutes you get tired beacuse you don't earn much  money to buy other cars. Maybe is just a my feeling, but in any game developed by Codemaster there is always something missing, as is it was forgotten. Codemaster has a lot of ideas, they are good, but at the end there is always something wrong, it happens in Grid serie and in F1 serie. I am really thinking to buy a pc instead of PS4 in order to play with other games like ASSETTO CORSA or R FACTOR.