F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Party Mode RaceNet???

I buy that specfic car in RaceNet challenges under Party Mode, the one last on the right, but then it is time to race my bought car is not there to be used? Why does it let me buy the same car for that race, challenge, but not let me use it? Under the loaners it has the same options to fix, tune, upgrade your car but you can't cause you don't own it. You buy to own it, but doesn't let you use it? 

What am I missing here? I have not problems in all the other race types.

You can use your own cars in all Challenges except for Party Mode, where you can only choose one of the cars made available by CM for that mode.

Why doesn't it tell us that? Why are there options under those cars for repairs, upgrades and tuning and it says you can't, you don't own this. Makes one feel like they need to go buy it. And it works the same on all others modes. So this seems more like a bug than the way it was meant to be. And as for using thier Loaner cars, that last one seems impossible to get Platinum without upgrading and tuning your car. I passed all the cars on first lap, did not wreck once, ran wide open, and was still 6 seconds short of Plat. So something seems wrong here.