Sign in to follow this  

DELETED

At this point can you really blame anybody on consoles for wanting to boost? I have not done this because I have not restarted my 3rd game save yet. I guess I am gonna have to get a flash drive. And with the way my life generally goes. When I pull flash drive out of the package I will get the notice to download the newest patch smh.

They want to play the game their way, there's no need to blame them for this.

The system was broke.  Races cost more to race than xp allowed them to get back............enter the xp booster pack.....................seriously, who didnt see this coming?

What boosting are you referring to? The Booster Pack? That is just something to fix the high cost of online repairs without actually fixing them. 

no i was referring to the actual race boosting.

I see it all the time, its makes a mockery of the leaderboards. Highly unfair that good players dont get the recognition that they deserve.

XP leaderboards are meaningless.

In racing, the only numbers that matter are legitimate lap times.

Operator1 said:

Fast lap times might get you on the Leaderboards but, I do not consider that racing. Nobody where I am from considers that racing we consider that qualifying and that happens before the racing begins.

Operator1 said:

Fast lap times might get you on the Leaderboards but, I do not consider that racing. Nobody where I am from considers that racing we consider that qualifying and that happens before the racing begins.

You win races when your lap times & overall completion time are faster than the other racers on the track with you.

No kidding? Really? You are exactly right, I never knew that. And here I always thought it was the person who crosses the finish line first.

What I am talking about is....nevermind. 

TUSMBOX said:
Still upset over your corrupt data? Is OK, you're gonna be fine.
Nope that horse has beaten me near, death. You get to that point to where you just play dead.

Operator1 said:
Operator1 said:

You win races when your lap times & overall completion time are faster than the other racers on the track with you.
That was almost a Murray-ism!

... I miss him. He was such a great commentator.

Operator1 said:
Operator1 said:

John Madden once said the key to winning more Football games is to score more touchdowns than the other team.

And yes that is why I just stopped and said, "nevermind".

Reminds me of the old "you don't want to go a goal up against Liverpool, because that's when they are at their most dangerous" quote.

Sorry. Off topic, please ignore.

dirt3joe said:

Off topic is when I think the funny stuff happens. And I misquoted Madden he said:
 “Usually the team that scores the most points wins the game.” Which is much better than what I said. Because it really encompasses more sports. 

dirt3joe said:

Off topic is when I think the funny stuff happens. And I misquoted Madden he said:
 “Usually the team that scores the most points wins the game.” Which is much better than what I said. Because it really encompasses more sports. 

"The quicker he goes the sooner he'll get to the pits, the slower he goes the longer it'll take!"

There aren't enough quality characters for commentators these days. Is why I'm bummed Brundle ended up at Sky, because post-Murray he's the only commentator I feel I enjoy listening to.

Operator1 said:
Operator1 said:

so di I I loved his commentary in F1

OP - If you have the season pass I don't think there's much you can do to avoid the boosts anyway...