Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SC and VSC deltas are messed up

some people can go faster than other while some go slower so especially with VSC people are going at different paces

I found the same thing, sometimes you can drive flat-out for most of the lap like there's no safety car at all, other times the AI are leaving big gaps and not catching up to form a que during the normal safety car, so after the restart you can be 30 seconds behind the pack leader in the midfield.

so just happened. i come out the pits just behind another player at austin, his delta then glitches out and needs to pull to a complete stop so he dosnt exceed it i then overtake him as my delta is green and i get a stop go........ ruining my race

in short his delta glitches and needs to pull to a complete stop as his is red delta..
i then overtake as im right behind him, my delta is green....
i then get a stop go pen 

I found the same thing, sometimes you can drive flat-out for most of the lap like there's no safety car at all, other times the AI are leaving big gaps and not catching up to form a que during the normal safety car, so after the restart you can be 30 seconds behind the pack leader in the midfield.
Had the same thing happen to me in monaco. Got stuck behind AI that wouldnt close the gap to the rest of the field