F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Will console patches fix this?

So 3 of my cars online have been corrupted with the $0 giltch (Jag XKR-S, Merc C63, McLaren 12C) so they can't be sold & the game crashes post race if I use them. Are the upcoming patches aiming to fix this @Loore?

We're currently looking at this, team are investigating as we speak.

@Loore has there been a patch submitted to Sony? Not specifically this patch but any patch at all? The PS3 version still remains completely unpatched.

LewisBCR6 said:
@Loore has there been a patch submitted to Sony? Not specifically this patch but any patch at all? The PS3 version still remains completely unpatched.
I'm pretty sure there has been it's up to Sony to put them up though

@Loore

I have noticed that the cars effected by this are bought USED cars only! As if the car is showing as out of stock on the used car market, this results in showing someones bought used car as having a zero value, which then gives a game crash error that happens at the race results page.

You may or not already know this

@Loore

I have noticed that the cars effected by this are bought USED cars only! As if the car is showing as out of stock on the used car market, this results in showing someones bought used car as having a zero value, which then gives a game crash error that happens at the race results page.

Thing is, my Boss Mustang (which I bought new) is affected by this bug. Whether or not it was because it was out-of-stock in the used market when I bought it or not? I don't know.

@TheKazzyMac

Good point! Apologies mate, worded my message wrong was meaning from my point of view.

Guessing that any car someones owns, and if at any stage it shows as out of stock this error will start to appear. If so, maybe?!?!? the simply solution would be to never have cars shown as out of stock within the used market.

LewisBCR6 said:
It's about to be submitted, we've just thrown in some extra bugs fixes to ensure we get as many things fixed as possible. It'll also include Time Trial and everything else the PC has had (where applicable).

Hoping it arrives before end of the month is out.
@Loore

Thanks, will pass it on to the team.

@Loore

@Loore

I have not bought any new used cars, all are brand new, 5 of them have the $0-bug (PC).

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/2713/serious-online-bug-pc#latest