Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AI not overtaking. ..

It seems that the AI dont like to over take you, doesn't seem to matter what level of difficulty you are playing they are extremely careful, for example braking mid corner, or breaking very early into a corner when you are side by side and sitting behind you on a straight when they can clearly over take. It is killing the immersion slightly as I dont feel like the AI is 'Racey' enough.

This happens with me, some games have glitched AI. 
This is how it should be, the AI are perfect in this vid!! But for some reason those with the glitch have AI who are nothing like as aggressive as shown in this vid.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMQSUkay5wU

Yea that is a great example of how the AI should work, good driving man.
Hope they can sort the AI out sooner than later as I really want to battle with the AI.

T300F1 said:
Yea that is a great example of how the AI should work, good driving man.
Hope they can sort the AI out sooner than later as I really want to battle with the AI.
Just to clarify, that wasn't me driving!!
I have this issue too, the amount of times the ones with the glitch have posted about it on the forums makes me hopeful that CM have noticed and will rectify it!
Surely it is an easy fix because the majority of games have great AI! 
On ultimate they are nothing like the AI shown in the vid above. There is great variations between different player's AI even on the same difficulty.