Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2016 Configuration (performance)

The game slows down when I start the career mode, the great room staff, perhaps by having too many details (mainly in external environment), consuming performance, the game is slowed less than 20 fps, I am using a Gtx 770, 2 GB, I have a lot of RAM and Core i5 4690, using more performance for my monitor is 21: 9, it means more resolution. Although I could play in race (that is very fast image update) the game at 60 fps constant with this computer setup, and this resolution... The most consuming part of computer power is being this room where the girl comes and shows the new pilot to the team, offers a card, everything is slow... it needs to be optimized. Not to mention that I have played most powerful games like BF 4, for example, and has scenes with very heavy graphics, yet always played fine. 
Review it, please!

This issue is covered here: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/44570/100-gpu-usage-in-motorhome%20-%20latest. We are investgating it.