Sign in to follow this  

Guess the corner.

Lol, at this rate you and I will be the only 2 left playing :p

Hopefully another difficult one, if no one gets it by sometime tomorrow I've got another picture of the same corner that should make it easier to figure out ;)

Will just have to ban you from playing or close the thread lol

Even cheating I can't find the circuit. Wow that's nasty.

Oops, sorry guys, forgot about this! Here's another image of the same corner, there's something in this one which should make figuring it out easier ;)

mike96 said:
Zhuhai, 4 and 5?
Correct, and that's why I didn't post this image first ;)
Zhuhai?? never heard of it.
neither have I but it sounds like it mauy be in the middle east somewhere with a name like that nice to see the Zonda R though loved racing it in Shift and looking forward to seeing it in Autosport to although there it's called the revolucion I believe

mike96 said:
Zhuhai, 4 and 5?
neither have I but it sounds like it mauy be in the middle east somewhere with a name like that nice to see the Zonda R though loved racing it in Shift and looking forward to seeing it in Autosport to although there it's called the revolucion I believe
Its a chinese track according to google.

mike96 said:
Zhuhai, 4 and 5?
Its a chinese track according to google.
close then it sounded like an Asian track

Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist ;) First time I heard about the circuit was when the FIA GT raced there :)

Well the website on the back of the Porsche is .hk (Hong Kong I'm guessing ) and also says china on the back.

Oops, sorry guys, forgot about this! Here's another image of the same corner, there's something in this one which should make figuring it out easier ;)

Is the driver sticking his arm out the window to adjust the mirror?

Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist ;) First time I heard about the circuit was when the FIA GT raced there :)
It like me posting a local track near me and thinking everyone in the world should know it lol ;)

Is the driver sticking his arm out the window to adjust the mirror?
That reminded me of Montoya :P

So here it is