Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PC] AI Sounds Clips

Hi Guys,

Any game mode, the AI Cars sounds of the engines are clipping. I've tried changing Sampling rate and hasn't fixed the issue

Specs:

GTX 970
i5-4690k
12GB RAM

Hi, just to confirm, do you mean stuttering rather than clipping? Clipping is a term we use when audio levels are too hot.
If you are referring to stuttering we're currently aware of this and in the process of fixing it :)

issueskid said:
Hi, just to confirm, do you mean stuttering rather than clipping? Clipping is a term we use when audio levels are too hot.
If you are referring to stuttering we're currently aware of this and in the process of fixing it :)
Perfect, the issue is stuttering. Thank you for the reply.

I've posted this on another thread, the same applies to your issue though:

- If this is an issue with the AI cars in close proximity then a patch is on its way. It wont be the next patch but it will be the one following that.
- Otherwise there is is a stuttering issue that only affects PC players. There is a fix for this on PC if you change your sound card settings to 48kHz, 24 bit or back to default setting. Some players have been using 192kHz which, with certain sound cards is causing issues.