Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nvidia GeForce Experience Share commpability with wheels

Hey,
I know that this bug is already well known, but I can't wait to finally start recording videos and for me it seems to be a very strange bug. So are there any news/fixes in case of  the problem with the game not recognising my T500RS while Share is activated? Sorry for the extra thread, but I didn't have the feeling to get attention by posting it in the wheel issues thread.

Thanks for your response,
SebTheBeast

Not sure at all. I've had installed the Beta of GeForce experience, but I deactivated Share, so that my wheel worked. I played the game like this a few times (maybe 10 hours in total) and also tried out other capturing programmes. After I had been so frustrated about all that bad capturing solutions I just gave it one last try, activated Share, started the game and somehow my wheel was recognized and I could capture videos.
I'm sorry that I can't give more precise information, but basically I didn't do anything special.

Hmm okay, that's about the same I did, unfortunately doesn't work yet.
I did notice that F1 2016 now at least appears on the game list of GeForce Experience, but that's about it.