F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND 2014

You don't know what will happen tomorrow, so it is not obvious, Williams might get a great start, both get past Rosberg and then make it really difficult. 

I guess you are just in a bad mood that Hamilton failed AGAIN

Ow I see, you're in trolling mood today, for whatever reason.

Could it be because Vettel failed AGAIN without any troubles to his car?

Anyway, I won't feed you anymore.

Ow I see, you're in trolling mood today, for whatever reason.

Could it be because Vettel failed AGAIN without any troubles to his car?

Anyway, I won't feed you anymore.

Ah, so you have no legit come back, so I must be trolling. Ok, whatever you say. 

Clearly the words of someone who has been proven wrong.

Yup Hamilton totally failed his brakes deliberately AMS...

Can't believe it's yet more bad luck, surely it's Rosberg's turn soon?

Hamilton should be fine tomorrow. Apparently he often changes between Brembo and Carbone Industrie, just depends on how each set feels during practice.

It might cost him a little tomorrow, but it's not as if he's racing brakes he's never used before.

Is it still likely to rain tomorrow? If it is then I think it could be worth Lewis going for a wet setup and starting from the pits. First of all he may miss a first lap incident, and he'll obviously be better suited to the conditions.

If he starts in 15th, I think he can manage a top 5, if he starts from the pit lane, I think he can manage a top 10

Is it still likely to rain tomorrow? If it is then I think it could be worth Lewis going for a wet setup and starting from the pits. First of all he may miss a first lap incident, and he'll obviously be better suited to the conditions.

If he starts in 15th, I think he can manage a top 5, if he starts from the pit lane, I think he can manage a top 10

I'm betting he finishes second, regardless of weather conditions and barring another issue with his car :p

I have heard a rumour that if Merc change the brake material on Hamilton's car they have to on Rosberg's as well...

No pitlane start for Hamilton despite a change of brake material. Seems bollocks to me. 

If they changed the brake disc for safety reasons, he doesn't need to start from the pitlane.

I don't see what's bollocks about that. Is it just the fact that it's Hamilton alone? Or do you disagree with potentially faulty brakes being a safety-issue?

yugin96 said:

No pitlane start for Hamilton despite a change of brake material. Seems bollocks to me. 

Pretty sure he is starting from the pitlane, but thats due to a gearbox change which was damaged in the collision, not the brake change.

He's starting from 20th on the grid. 5 place drop for a gearbox change. No penalty for the brakes change because the FIA themselves have said as long as it's close enough in size, weight, and whatever else then it's fine.

I really hope it rains, it's about time we had a wet race in F1. GP2 earlier was awesome, I love that series

Or do you disagree with potentially faulty brakes being a safety-issue?

Most drivers in the paddock are using Brembo brakes, same as what Hamilton was using yesterday. If it really were a safety issue, then you'd be seeing more drivers switching away from them.

yugin96 said:

Most drivers in the paddock are using Brembo brakes, same as what Hamilton was using yesterday. If it really were a safety issue, then you'd be seeing more drivers switching away from them.

Incorrect. Apart from Mercedes, most of the other teams are using last years Brembo-brakes. Last year Brembo had a different supplier. The quality of this years Brembo-brakes is worse due to a different supplier and due to the fact that Brembo have outsourced most of their technical staff to manufacture brakes for airplanes for financial reasons.

yugin96 said:

Incorrect. Apart from Mercedes, most of the other teams are using last years Brembo-brakes. Last year Brembo had a different supplier. The quality of this years Brembo-brakes is worse due to a different supplier and due to the fact that Brembo have outsourced most of their technical staff to manufacture brakes for airplanes for financial reasons. 

Nope. AMuS says that only Ferrari (and possibly RBR, Google Translate isn't clear) are using last year's brakes.

Lol:

1. 12:50: 
    FAST FACT
    Jenson Button wins the 2012  Brazilian Grand Prix

McLaren have now gone 28 races without a win respectively. Their last was Jenson Button's win the 2013 season finale in Brazil.