Sign in to follow this  

FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND 2014

Decent race again, Alonso in the action! Hulkenburg did a great job yet again with the car he has, surely he has to be at Ferrari next season. Raikkonen is just being humiliated now. 

Good drive by Hamilton. That should have been a safety car for Sutil though, whilst Rosberg is due some bad luck in the second half of the season.

AMS97KRR said:
Anyway, I'd be concerned If I was a Hamilton fan, you know, losing out right now in the championship. 

This is getting so boring AMS, I know you said that just to get a reaction out of me.

I'll make you an offer for the sake of the forum and our sake: Can we please stop with the digging before, during and after races? I'm tired of it. It leads to nowhere, people who come here to see what's going on have to read through the same crap over and over again and neither you or me feel good about this whole BS. Or so I assume.

Constructive criticism is ok and I will continue to say Vettel's not doing the job he is expected to do if he doesn't (as I'm sure you will once that's the case with Lewis) but blaming a driver for his brakes failing or playing the payback-card everytime, even on occasions which are obviously for pure trolling purposes is just plain dumb and unnecessary.

I'm tired of it. Are you too?

Why does every race thread end with a Vettel argument between certain people hours after the race has ended, regardless of whether Vettel's done well or not?  Calm your tits. 

Ricciardo only performed better than Vettel because he wasn't pushing? So Vettel hasn't been pushing all season then?

Ricciardo only performed better than Vettel because he wasn't pushing? So Vettel hasn't been pushing all season then?

He didn't perform better. He finished behind.

Well, I can't be arsed to write loads about the race, but it was pretty good, nice battles everywhere, some odd decisions though not to throw a safety car. Why there wasn't one for Sutil's spin I have no idea. The marshals running over the track was very dangerous and it reminded me of that time in the 70s when Tom Pryce was hit a marshal and they were both killed. Very bad decision.

For the championship, it's still wide open and I can't wait til Hungary!

I was thinking earlier though, I think we are starting to see the next generation of the top F1 drivers. In 5-8 years time we almost certainly won't have Alonso, Raikkonen, Button or Massa. We'll still have Hamilton, Rosberg and Vettel but it seems like they'll be joined at the top by Ricciardo, Bottas, Magnussen, Kvyat, and I think that Hulkenberg and Bianchi will be there too, and then in the next 5 years I can see Stoffel Vandoorne and Felipe Nasr joining F1 too. It's exciting times!

I don't believe Nico and Lewis will be in F1 in 8 years time. :P

Lewis will have sold his first Gangsta Rap-album by the age of 33.

That was photoshopped by some F1 YouTuber apparently.  Makes zero sense to put a reserve driver who not many people know of to out on the cover, although it might well end up being a Williams.

The leaked avatar (the tiny image) was a Williams, I'm 99% sure on that, but they'd be a bit thick to stick Nasr on the cover.