Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MFD functionality

Not sure if its a bug or something intentional...  If you have an MFD menu open during the race, like the tyre wear one for example, then press left or right to change fuel mix, it flicks on to the fuel screen and after a moment comes back to tyres, which is great. 

However if you have the MFD closed (which I do if I'm around other cars as it blocks the right mirror), then change the fuel mix, the menu stays open on that screen and doesn't return to being off, you then have to press x a couple of times to turn it back off, it gets quite tedious after a while.

Also I've found it quite hard to manage fuel because the fuel amount is not on the same screen as the fuel mix, it would be handy if this information were on the same screen as they really go hand in hand.

Did you know you can close the MFD as well by holding down the MFD menu button for around one second? so you don't have to scroll through all the pages to close it.

The fuel management is quite difficult, agree it would be much easier to have the fuel info on the same page as the adjustments.

Hi there,

We we will be adding the fuel remaining figure next to fuel mix settings in the MFD within a future update.

Thanks.

Hold down the MFD key to turn it off. You don't need to press it multiple times.

Thanks for that, didn't know that was an option.  Hopefully the fuel mix and level can be looked into...

Hargers said:
Hi there,

We we will be adding the fuel remaining figure next to fuel mix settings in the MFD within a future update.

Thanks.

Brilliant, thanks for the quick reply :)