Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a way to determine mandatory tires in strategy setup before race

When i go to select my tires strategy right at the start of thr race I cant locate if there where it tells me what the mandatory tires needed for that race. This would be helpful in this portion if not there and if there where can it be located?

It's located in the tyre allocation screen before the weekend starts and on the tablet under tyre selection. I don't have a screenshot of the tablet on the grid but I assume it's on there somewhere I just don't remember where exactly it is.

Xyadas said:
It's located in the tyre allocation screen before the weekend starts and on the tablet under tyre selection. I don't have a screenshot of the tablet on the grid but I assume it's on there somewhere I just don't remember where exactly it is.

Thanks... but looking to see if you can see when setting up ur race strategy while on the grid. If you save and comeback before the race which i do a lot i cannot access the screen u are showing.

I think my lack of understanding the tire rules added to my confusion. Did some research and it makes more sense now of why i was forced to use a specific tire vs just a compound. This is why i was trying to verify that info on the grid.

Adolfus58 said:
I think my lack of understanding the tire rules added to my confusion. Did some research and it makes more sense now of why i was forced to use a specific tire vs just a compound. This is why i was trying to verify that info on the grid.

Yes, the sets are barcoded so it's not just enough to use the same compound as a mandatory set