Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's in charge?

Hello there Codies, like topic says, who's is charge?
I want that person to contact me immediately, I have give you money and you have gave me a game that does not work properly. Someone needs to take responsibility, already wrote on one thread but no one has replied from you, disrespectful. You are offering game that doesnt work and your answer is silence. It cant be like that, the same faulty thing has appeared in many of your games and what you've done, nothing. If I don't hear from you anytime soon, there will be consequences. 

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/44734/my-graphics-settings-are-always-changing-back-to-default-i-cant-save-it#latest
I'm referring to this thread, for me it doesnt matter if there might be some "workarounds", because thats not how it should be. If I'll pay you money, you should give me a working game, I don't need to do any workarounds. Saying you are aware of this problem is cheap lie, same problem has appeared many of your games before and you dont do anything about it, I've read that few simple lines of code and it should be done. But it seems you are not interested to fix even the most simple things (in launch of the game) and for me, this have already ruined the experience having the game. Cant play it, cant get a refund, what shall I do.

I read the thread you referenced and it appears all you have to do is change your username on your Windows profile/machine. That is super easy to do. Have you tried it?

It's not the point, if I buy game I assume it works. Don't need to use any workarounds, creating new windows account and setting it up for just one game, nah, last crap I bought from this company.

Still waiting your answer codies.

Lozzy replied to your thread (in fact a Codemasters employee was the first to reply to  you) and told you that they are working on a fix. 

Lozzy replied to your thread (in fact a Codemasters employee was the first to reply to  you) and told you that they are working on a fix. 
It's not my thread and it was some other person he was speaking to (have you even check that thread lol), but anyways the matter is why you publish a game with this kind of bug, like I've said before it has appeared in your other games before too so... let's see when I have a chance to vroom vroom. Maybe next month, lol?

It's not my thread and it was some other person he was speaking to, but anyways the matter is why you publish a game with this kind of bug, like I've said before it has appeared in your other games before too so...
So, when it happened in the other games as well, why were you so naive and bought it once again?Did you really expect a bugfree game? Stop whining and use the workaround. BTW: I experienced the same glitch also in other games of the series. In my case I observed that it changed when I started the game always out of the same application. What I mean: on my rig I can start F1 from desktop, via steam, via the Logitech profiler and via the nvidia GeForce experience app. Have you ever tried this? Good luck and if it's not working,  enjoy the sun and go swimming til the patch is released

It's not my thread and it was some other person he was speaking to, but anyways the matter is why you publish a game with this kind of bug, like I've said before it has appeared in your other games before too so...
So, when it happened in the other games as well, why were you so naive and bought it once again?Did you really expect a bugfree game? Stop whining and use the workaround. BTW: I experienced the same glitch also in other games of the series. In my case I observed that it changed when I started the game always out of the same application. What I mean: on my rig I can start F1 from desktop, via steam, via the Logitech profiler and via the nvidia GeForce experience app. Have you ever tried this? Good luck and if it's not working,  enjoy the sun and go swimming til the patch is released
You've said it, the SAME BUG has been there on and on, so what the heck!? Same ****ing bug in every game :D, haha. Yeah I'm out of here, end of the story so ridiculous. Never again Crapmasters! Last time you took my little pennies.