Sign in to follow this  

Any new tracks to come with the planned dlc?

Oscar97 said:
The Côte d'Azur was my favourite point to point location in Grid 2 along with the California Highway. Hong Kong was annoyingly technical, and you just couldn't go fast in Okutama.

BTW @Loore what kind of cars is going to be part of the drag pack, if it comes with new cars?
It comes with a few fire breathing monsters, they'll fit right in on a drag strip :)

Loore said:
Drag racing is on proper strips, I believe over various lengths is what we're looking at but as of now everything is still TBC!

Sprint pack does have some point to point circuits in there. Touring car legends also has some new circuits.

All of the mini-expansions come with a good chunk of single player experience, estimated 3 hours ish for sprint pack and all the content can be used online as well.

Does that mean in public lobbies or custom private?

uyoyu said:
I'd like to see Donnington, Zandvoort, and this other Belgian and Austrian track that I can't recall the name of right now...

Donington, Zandvoort and maybe Sebring and I'd be happy. The area of track on the box cover/Ravenwest car reveal made me think immediately of Sebring for some reason so it'd be nice to see it in the game.

Uyouy are you thinker Zolder (Belgain track) and Salzburgring (austrian track) as the tracks that you could not think of thier names?

Can't help but feel Donington is a given, which is great. I mean, this is touring car legends right?!  B) I hope they mean BTCC legends  ;)

Some other potential tracks for the legends pack, or maybe my wishful thinking? : 

• Knockhill. Absolutely brilliant track that's perfect for touring cars. I want to be a part of this online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQKNRXogK-0
  • Silverstone. Some classic races in the past. Not entirely sure what they would do though considering the new part of the circuit. Maybe just use the national? 
  • Oulton Park. Again another classic that makes for great racing, with open wheel too!

I hope we do not get Silverstone, I have never been able to get through that last set of corners on any game with any car! I cannot get through that section with any kind of speed at all. Or I just wreck.

I don't care about any tracks they give us since we can't use them in Playlists. 

Will any of DLC include Circuit de la Sarthe? I'd love to do some endurance racing on that track.

Also, any chance of Circuito di Milano or Long Beach?

Will any of DLC include Circuit de la Sarthe? I'd love to do some endurance racing on that track.

Honestly, I hope not. Le Mans is great and all, but that track is sooo boring to drive and, if at all, only interesting with supercars. All the other classes would die on the straights... tape the button down, get a coffee, nothing to do for one minute. If any legendary track at all, then the Nordschleife. I'd love to do online races there. By todays standards, this track is a must have for a racing game anyway. Which big thing over the past years didn't have it? That alone would justify half of the season pass money, if you asked me.

Photonik said:

Honestly, I hope not. Le Mans is great and all, but that track is sooo boring to drive and, if at all, only interesting with supercars. All the other classes would die on the straights... tape the button down, get a coffee, nothing to do for one minute. If any legendary track at all, then the Nordschleife. I'd love to do online races there. By todays standards, this track is a must have for a racing game anyway. Which big thing over the past years didn't have it? That alone would justify half of the season pass money, if you asked me.

Le Mans only interesting with supercars? I was thinking more of Lola B12/80 and Mazda 787b endurance stuffs, but I guess you've got a point. I wouldn't want to drive hot hatches on la Sarthe. That would be excruciating lol

But you have to at least admit Milan and Long Beach are awesome.

Of course the big Circuit de la Sarthe isn't made for slow cars. But there's another track that would totally fit for those cars, it's the Bugatti Circuit.

Nordschliefe would be awesome, would be a nice counter-point to Bathurst. I was also thinking Suzuka or Fuji (though Fuji less so) as there are the JGTC 500 cars in there. Currently there are no tracks they run on.

Monaco would also be a good one for the Open Wheelers even if it's going to be really tough to race on.

Photonik said:

formula a

Monaco GP

Suzuka

Brno

Hungary formula 1 track

Nordschliefe

Nirbougring

Catalunya 

Interlagos

are some of my suggestions 

Le Mans only interesting with supercars? I was thinking more of Lola B12/80 and Mazda 787b endurance stuffs, but I guess you've got a point. I wouldn't want to drive hot hatches on la Sarthe. That would be excruciating lol

Yeah, I meant that. :D 

Cars with a superb power/weight ratio, that go easily beyond 300km/h. With any touring, lower street or tuning car ther'd be no fun on the track.

Long Beach is ok, though I've never driven it online. Milan on the other hand was pure carnage online. Taking that double-s through the little part of the roundabout at high speeds demand skill and perfect car control, as you had to clip the curbs, not slide and thereby miss the tire-barrier, that otherwise would have destroyed your car and pretty much every ones behind you. Unfortunately, that happened in pretty much every race there.

So, a no for Milan. I liked Detroit though, pretty tight aswell, but not with that bottleneck right after the start.

anything from Grid 1 is wellcome ( Milano , Detroid, Long beach , nirbourgring , Le mans

ah, yes! i totally forgot milano and long beach! we need more city tracks!

Photonik said:

Yeah, I meant that. :D 

Cars with a superb power/weight ratio, that go easily beyond 300km/h. With any touring, lower street or tuning car ther'd be no fun on the track.

Then there's the Bugatti Circuit, as I said.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/69/Bugatti_Circuit.svg/1423px-Bugatti_Circuit.svg.png

good shouts... Thruxton too would be nice... then again so would croft, snetterton, and if they put rockingham on, kill 2 birds with 1 stone as I'm sure thats drag racing too????

BTCC at Snetterton was good this weekend, so yeah that'd be an interesting circuit to add.