Jump to content Jump to content

Small changes that would make the game a lot better

FireStormHR

F1 2016 is one of the greatest games of the series. Yet there are a couple of things that could be changed so the game will be the greatest of all. 

--the ability to turn off ghosting in a private lobby.
--more safety cars and less virtuals in online
--less visibility behind a car in the wet
--a slower safety car in general, specifically on the straights.
--instead of making the screen black after a formation lap so the game can load, freeze the screen so the transition is not noticeable.
--make career so that you can at the end of every season change your helmet.
--last but not least, the Ai do not dare to overtake, and when I overtake them they lose like 10 sec of lap time. This is something that definitely has to change.

I hope this feedback on the game is helpful and I would like to get a comment if someone from codemasters read this ;) 

Thank you for all the hard work you put in the game! I on my part convinced my gaming group to buy the game as well :) , because of your hard work! :D
You can add to that the contact system is ridiculous you only have to brush wheels to go spinning like a top at least that's my experience using no assists and the penalty system is a joke! What does it do just guess who is responsible for contact! The amount of times I've been rammed off by one of the cretins that buy the game just to do that then received the penalty is a hell of a lot,which brings me onto sunny point number 3,there needs to be some sort of system in place to segregate clean drivers and dirty ones I mean I know every game has had these idiots but on this game it seems like there are more then ever and it's ruining my multiplayer experience which would other wise be a positive one.
You can add to that the contact system is ridiculous you only have to brush wheels to go spinning like a top at least that's my experience using no assists and the penalty system is a joke! What does it do just guess who is responsible for contact! The amount of times I've been rammed off by one of the cretins that buy the game just to do that then received the penalty is a hell of a lot,which brings me onto sunny point number 3,there needs to be some sort of system in place to segregate clean drivers and dirty ones I mean I know every game has had these idiots but on this game it seems like there are more then ever and it's ruining my multiplayer experience which would other wise be a positive one.
Every lobby has 2 or more dirty drivers waiting for you to lap them and ram you off. It's just like, why do you buy this game, go play rocket league or something. You can ram there all you want lol
[...],there needs to be some sort of system in place to segregate clean drivers and dirty ones I mean I know every game has had these idiots but on this game it seems like there are more then ever and it's ruining my multiplayer experience which would other wise be a positive one.
I did not know exactly out of Memory, but I think pCars or R3E has a System like you mentioned implemented. The rammers got their on online-playground!
Dez0808 said:
Why not have a system where you can flag these people. Then lobby hosts can spot the rammers a mile off
Cause you could block someone who is faster than you... :)
There should be automatic system:
Driving in OPEN LOBBY and crash to many times or get warned or penalised after crashing = 12 or 24 hrs blockage for open lobbies ...

--instead of making the screen black after a formation lap so the game can load, freeze the screen so the transition is not noticeable.
Unfortunately, right now it would be noticeable -- that's why they fade. Some of the YouTube videos I've seen cut or cross-fade straight between the two, and the cars move a bit. So they'd need to fix that, which presumably isn't super trivial or there'd be no reason not to have done it already.

Archived