Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extremelly low frame rate on the hospitality area PS4

Hi Guys

I find the in game frame rate magnificent, however, all the time i got to the team hospitality área or the paddock the frame rate just sinks bellow 20 fps.

I am just triying to post the Little details that prevent this game to be an even better marvel that already is

Hi Max, I'm experiencing the same issue on ps4. The frame rate isnt even hitting 30, and the screen tearing in the hospitality area is atrocious.

Iam on pa4... Not seen any screen tearing anywhere ! Seems like we are all getting different problems

I am having very low framerate issues in the hospitality area aswell, if you look around the screen has tearing.
I am also getting screen tearing on some tracks while racing.

The low framerate issue on PS4 seems a little too similar to the issue I (and others) have on the PC; 100% GPU usage in hospitality area/paddock/motorhome/podium/etc., basically everywhere where the game engine is used to generate the cutscenes.

thanks for your feedback guys, i thougth it was only me at one Point.... i was about to reinstall the game

whats weird is that the hospitality área should not be even near to the complexity of a gran Prix... and even so we got that ammount of tearing, do you know if codies is working on a fix for that?

TE23 said:
Iam on pa4... Not seen any screen tearing anywhere ! Seems like we are all getting different problems

Are you sure?, can you confirm you got stable frame rate on both the paddock and the hospitality área?

PLease dont get me wrong i am not assuming you are mistaken by no means, but i would like to confirm if it is something wrong on my game, or else

thanks

Started to see a couple in a race and on track but not in motorhome