Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2016 Xbox One

Please Help.

Just purchased & downloaded formula 1 2016 for the Xbox one. Started Career with custom weekend settings. On the first bit where the agent walks over I have no speech, but I do have music. How can I fix this? All settings are set to default so it's not a settings issue. I am now just re downloading it again to see if this solves the issue. Any Help please ? 

How's about we have a £10 bet that it is your settings...?

Check that the sound settings (in all devices) match the setup that you're actually using. So, for instance, if you're using stereo speakers, make sure the game and your Xbox are both outputting Stereo; if you're using a 5.1 Surround system, make sure the game and Xbox are both outputting 5.1 Surround; and so on...

Thanks for your reply but this was first thing I checked. So you owe me a tenner now yer? Lmao 

I think the digital download was corrupt. I deleted it all now & got a full refund. Disappointing from codemasters. Seems they made a game full of errors 

ukjayuk said:
Thanks for your reply but this was first thing I checked. So you owe me a tenner now yer? Lmao 
Are you playing via a TV or a monitor, how are they hooked up to each other?