Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Veering

PS4 Pad (Career - Toro Rosso) - Single Player option

Finding a couple of strange issues on two tracks thus far.

Bahrain - coming down the back downhill straight before turning into the start/finish straight. Not long before the yardage markers the car seems to be slightly tugged noticeably to the right (not just the one instance, but all laps if you're on left hand side of the track).

China - same again, but at the end of the long back straight before the yardage markers on left hand side of the track.

I'm sure it's not my imagination.  :/

Gunnar20 said:
PS4 Pad (Career - Toro Rosso) - Single Player option

Finding a couple of strange issues on two tracks thus far.

Bahrain - coming down the back downhill straight before turning into the start/finish straight. Not long before the yardage markers the car seems to be slightly tugged noticeably to the right (not just the one instance, but all laps if you're on left hand side of the track).

China - same again, but at the end of the long back straight before the yardage markers on left hand side of the track.

I'm sure it's not my imagination.  :/
Had this issue as well. XB1 elite pad, turns ot my left stick was worn, i went into advanced steering option where you can test the inputs when using my left stick to steer right it was at 100, when turning left it was at -94,it would also stick to the right a bit when returning to the middle position causing the steering to register at 2 in the settings when i wasnt eventouching the stick. a small tweak to the saturation took care of this for me. Sending my pad in to be fixed, switched to a new one an get the veering in the same areas as you mentioned but only in qual and practice when the car is lite. Maybe its environmental? not sure as now im confused. BTW Torro Rosso as well.

Its built into the game. Try the kemmel straight. Its freaking annoying have the car turn by itself with no input, however slight the movement is the possibility to over correct on pad because you were looking behind you or something is high!

There are some undulations in the tracks that can make the car turn a little without any steering input. It is not you going mad.

I feel it is an issue, as it has happened at Sochi main straight as well, regardless of how much fuel is in the tank, and as for the mention of undulations, I think it would have to be a steep one from left to right to cause the car to veer the way it does.