Jump to content Jump to content

Bugged Cars - Update

Hi all,

There's a few threads and posts on this scattered around the forum so thought it would be worth making just one thread to try and catch all as it were.

The issue where some of your cars were becoming bugged and causing the game to crash is due to be fixed in the next PC patch all going to plan, and will follow shortly after in the console patches.

The fix will turn your bugged cars into working ones again the next time the game saves (once the patch is applied). I'll have more news in the coming days once confirmation of the patch date is locked down.

Thanks to those who sent me their save file, this has helped a lot :)

I think there's an issue which causes your upgrades to disppear when you exit the game, so you have to buy them again everytime. I don't know if it does this with random cars or only a few ones, as it never happened to me.

Loore said:

Hi all,

There's a few threads and posts on this scattered around the forum so thought it would be worth making just one thread to try and catch all as it were.

The issue where some of your cars were becoming bugged and causing the game to crash is due to be fixed in the next PC patch all going to plan, and will follow shortly after in the console patches.

The fix will turn your bugged cars into working ones again the next time the game saves (once the patch is applied). I'll have more news in the coming days once confirmation of the patch date is locked down.

Thanks to those who sent me their save file, this has helped a lot :)

So this wasn't fixed with the corruption patch?   If not that's kinda bs as us consoles still haven't even gotten the 1st patch meaning we won't get this patch till mid august? Please respond @loore. 

This is good to know, thanks loore.

which will take longer, putting them all into one patch or have it them in separate patches? As i feel the corruption glitch is more important and getting that one out sooner would go a long way to calming this community down a bit.

:)

Kaerar said:

Console patch costs are inordinate hence they'll combine them into a single patch. PC patch costs are just getting a server big enough to cope with demand...

Oh i see  but still does not answer the question ( or maybe it does) but im not a expert on these matters lol hence why im asking.

Kaerar said:
Console patch costs are inordinate hence they'll combine them into a single patch. PC patch costs are just getting a server big enough to cope with demand...

@Karar according to some things I have read Microsoft no longet charges for patches. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-26-microsoft-no-longer-charges-developers-to-patch-their-xbox-360-games I do not know about Sony though I couldn't find anything.

hola said:

@_Loore: Both M$ and $ony no longer charge for patching process. Why do console users have to wait for a single patch that contains 2 or 3 updates previously released on PC then?

i dont think thay have got a fix yet i think thay am trying to buy some time

Loore said:

We're hoping to get all the fixes going into the same console patch

==============================

Is Time Trial also going tol be included in this patch then? We were promised this shortly after release but it seems to have not been mentioned in regard to this patch.

Loore said:

We're hoping to get all the fixes going into the same console patch

==============================

Is Time Trial also going tol be included in this patch then? We were promised this shortly after release but it seems to have not been mentioned in regard to this patch.

Yes, Time Trial should also be in the patch

True, you can "play" with the cars, but you can't buy, tune,  upgrade, or paint them in multiplayer. I'd say that's a big chunk of the game that's missing. It makes the game defective (and refundable under U.S. law) unless they patch it. I sure hope they get that right because it's a good game otherwise.