Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Static Noise Sound Issue [PC]

Ok thanks for the video Razinski.
I'm pretty certain this is one of the elements that makes up the turbo but I'm unsure why your getting it spool up like this when idle.
I've not had this issue before - I'm going to take a look now.

issueskid said:
I'm pretty certain this is one of the elements that makes up the turbo but I'm unsure why your getting it spool up like this when idle.
Yeah cheers mate, much appreciated. You can hear it throughout the race as it seems to sometimes go quiet and other times louder.

RAZINSKI said:
issueskid said:
Yeah cheers mate, much appreciated. You can hear it throughout the race as it seems to sometimes go quiet and other times louder.
Just submitted a fix for this.
You'll find it in a future patch, please note it won't be in the next patch but the one following that :)

issueskid said:
RAZINSKI said:
issueskid said:
Just submitted a fix for this.
You'll find it in a future patch, please note it won't be in the next patch but the one following that :)
You Sir, are a scholar and a gent.That bug was my only major issue. If I encounter any more i'll snap a video of it in the future.

Hey Issues, just tested the Manor at Melbourne in time trial after the big patch. The loud static noise is still there, give it a check for me?

RAZINSKI said:
Hey Issues, just tested the Manor at Melbourne in time trial after the big patch. The loud static noise is still there, give it a check for me?
Hey Razinski, as previously mentioned this fix would never have made it into that patch due to the timing of when the fix was completed.
It will be in the next patch though. 

issueskid said:
RAZINSKI said:
Hey Razinski, as previously mentioned this fix would never have made it into that patch due to the timing of when the fix was completed.
It will be in the next patch though. 
Ah, my bad mate. I thought there had been two patches since so i figured the big one was the one mentioned. Thanks for getting back to me.