Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DO WE NEED AN AI SLIDER?

Do you think the AI difficulty should be able to be suited to your own pace, through the use a percentage slider, similar to that of other games.

Deffinitely yes.
Even about 10 years ago Race and Race07 (both from SimBin) had an AI-Slider. Ranging from I think 80% - 110%. The System Of R3E has it's Charme either. It uses a "learning" AI. But this isn't as new as much may think. NASCAR Racing 2003 Season from Papyrus has had a similar System implemented. And I think they had an AI-slider. In thios Point Codemasters is way beyond todays technoligy and posibilities.

@EnsiFerrum I set up this poll, as many people were asking for a slider, and I hope that we get enough people voting for yes, then Codemasters will do something about it :)

Ehmm... I had already started one. You should use the search function before opening a new thread and you posted under wrong subforum, this one is for technical assistance and bug report. 

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/44042/suggestion-ai-difficulty-0-110-slider-for-f1-2017/p1

@jayp666 - the reason why I started the forum in the technical section (rightly or wrongly) is because it is the only place where codemasters seem to take any notice. Sorry for making a post similar to yours, but there are many duplicates of other posts, and surely it just backs up our point more if there are more posts asking for the same thing.