Sign in to follow this  

Pest control

You ever had someone join a your 5 event custom session/lobby in the 2nd round and purposely thrashed everyone and created chaos so you are left only one option, to ban him/her from the lobby at the end of the 5 events?

Well, you think they are gone and you and your mates can finally have a few good races without hassle, that's until you create another lobby/session a day later and find out that the same person has joined again in the 2nd round and created chaos again, this time just to spite you. -_- Well it sucks, right? we all know someone from a past/current racing game who does this for "funsies" in my case it was grid 2, a player called Shazzan.).

My solution: There should be a option to permanently ban someone from all lobbies/sessions that you make, a black list of sorts so they never bother you again (unless you join someone elses and you unfortunately encounter these people)  :(

I know its not going to happen but i can only wish this existed. lol

He's gone to terrorising custom cups now? What a tool. He must have gotten sick of being votekicked out of playlists.

Dont try to understand him, he's got nothing but skittles rattling around in his head. But tbh, i was using him as a major example, there are many others like him better or worse.

But one  thing i really dont understand is why would they pay 40pounds on a game just to cause trouble, give out abuse and retire nearly every race when they dont win.....  does not sound like fun to me.:/

LOL yeah but his stats say average finish 1st.  He is the best xbox live player ever to have existed. 

Try inviting him to your custom money loss room, sorry meant custom cup lobby, then kick him.  Or do 1 event at a time.   

Or just make him go red, he leaves pretty quick then. 

SASBlink said:

Dont try to understand him, he's got nothing but skittles rattling around in his head. But tbh, i was using him as a major example, there are many others like him better or worse.

But one  thing i really dont understand is why would they pay 40pounds on a game just to cause trouble, give out abuse and retire nearly every race when they dont win.....  does not sound like fun to me.:/

It's funny because I remember him cursing me out for using the Merc on Okutama on Grid 2 and he demanded I race him in a Skyline. He took to calling me a 'rabbit' and trying to wreck me, and then I accidentally picked the Skyline on Algarve, trashed him and was just like, 'you were saying?'

I don't even try to understand him. I just laugh because he's so bad at the game. Honestly, the game should count a retirement on peoples' stats. he'd stop retiring from 2nd place or trying to take me out when I lap him if it made his average finishing position 8th lol.

i remember reading on these forums that when you block someone on steam he wont be able to join your lobby.. try that maybe.

sucr4m said:

i remember reading on these forums that when you block someone on steam he wont be able to join your lobby.. try that maybe.

He is on Xbox. And yes I know him well. The best way I have found to deal with him, is to just stay behind and he will screw up then pass him clean and just win. Then I just send a single "?" mark to him. Then he rage quits and goes to play MW3.

Like i said, he is one of many but he makes a perfect example. We xbox players dont have the luxury of the pc benifits, this makes me sad. :(

Well, all I know is that as soon as I see him show up I put a votekick on him, and I'm not the only one who does.

At least when I get booted out of a lobby it's because people are sick of me winning, as opposed to because they're sick of me trashing their cars. Haha.

I agree there, i been votekicked so many times from jealousy, I guess seeing someone in the playlist with over 500points, who starts at the front, who keeps on winning. I guess it hurts the small amount of pride they have left before they kick me. :P 

But hey, i earned them points, i earned to start at the front, and im good enough to win, not my fault :D

It's funny because half the time I was getting votes winning from 4th. Or finishing 2nd. Yeah, jealousy. That's why I just start smashing up whoever starts it all off. :)

Wow a permanent ban would be pretty cool but eventually they wouldn't have anyone to race with stop playing and buying the game and therefore codemasters would lose a customer and money

Codemasters have lost a lot more for far less, I think people would play more if they thought they could perma ban these types of players.

SASBlink said:

Codemasters have lost a lot more for far less, I think people would play more if they thought they could perma ban these types of players.

Problem is that the good drivers would get it too, it's a no-win situation.

As much as I hate it, Grid 2's difficulty in using votekicks in large lobbies is probably better. Yes, it meant the assholes got to stay in, but then they couldn't boot you out either...

If you go with the last letter of the alphabet and replace it with the first letter in DYNAMITE. You get a gt that belongs to a dirty player.