Jump to content Jump to content

A new way to play time attack

Because of the money issue, where it costs me 22,000 per race and I only win 9,000 I decided unless I am beating my best ghost I will just restart the lap because you only incur damage if you cross the line.  Sounds lame, but seeing how I like playing with the gears and downforce I am losing a lot of money.  Also, while on the subject of beating your best ghost why when asked if you want to download ghost data does it not give you your best lap?  Sometimes I will beat the ghost data that was loaded only to find im still a half second behind my best lap.  I have found you have to select your best time and then use it as target.

Well, for finding the perfect setup, you could do the track in custom cup mode. the cars are the same and you have all tuning options, so you can replicate your exact online car. Sure, you won't have a ghost from previous sessions, but still you'd save much money.

Man I have to stop using ghosts from anybody but, my own ghost. Because other people use different braking points from me and it just screws me up. It did not bother me too much in other games but in this one it just screws me up. 

Also does drafting work in Time Attack?