Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Grid Autosport (PC) save data corrupted

I was playing an online race. The race finished and i got all the rewards, then i left the game with alt+f4. Next time when i started the game and tried to select my save game, the game says the save data corrupted. The game sees the save becouse i can see my progress (346 single races 100 online) but i can't select it. What should i do? I have almost done the single player... I don't want to restart it. :(

From Loore:

Email the save to gridgame@codemasters.com
Make sure you indicate on there that this is on PC and it occurred after the patch.

Megwer said:

I was playing an online race. The race finished and i got all the rewards, then i left the game with alt+f4. Next time when i started the game and tried to select my save game, the game says the save data corrupted. The game sees the save becouse i can see my progress (346 single races 100 online) but i can't select it. What should i do? I have almost done the single player... I don't want to restart it. :(

Same problem to me :( but i'm playing on the PS3. 250 online races... 12 cars bought with a few upgrades... Singleplayer in the 12 or 13th saison... I hope after the patch it will work again. Sry for my english i'm a austrian guy...

Did you all have a c63amg in performance,street? I'm ps3 player and it happe too mee second time. Setting for that car are not saving properly, I buy suspension and gear box setup upgrade every day, with car lvl 73. Codemasters please fix this.

From Loore:

Email the save to gridgame@codemasters.com
Make sure you indicate on there that this is on PC and it occurred after the patch.

does this resolve the issue plz let me know