Jump to content Jump to content

the inconsistencies ov this bad game ??? GO!!!

Well obviously I can catch them :/ lolll     iv raced in lobbies with 8 pros r kid an out ov them 8 contracted cgs gamers may b 2 or 3 would hit a perfect launch not 8 ;)    an every single race iv done online against some1 using tcs has lost 3 or 4 car lenghts off the line! !!     So why would the medium ai hav there tcs off when they cant drive anyway :D  think the word here is the I stands for intelligence an none was shown making them (y)

A little off topic, but...
Is there anything you want to express with this thread, kubica4? I've seen a Title that makes no sense at all and two commentaries, that try to say something, but really, I don't get what.
I guess you don't want to be taken seriously, the way you write. For a dyslexic you write to much words right, for a foreigner your grammar is, partly, too good. So I guess you just like it to write in a way, that everyone has a hard time to understand (as long as the sentences even make sense). an? AND! ov, iv? OF, IF! thru? THROUGH! This is a forum, people should be able to read this stuff, without taking 10 minutes for one post. So please, please, please, write properly. According to 2/3rds of your 'sentences', you ARE able to do that.
But hey, regarding you last post, if they program like you write, you shouldn't wonder about an AI that goes bonkers. ;) 

i don't think this is a bad game, it has it's own glitchy glitches but at least it doesn't have any gamebreaking bugs, and codies listen to the people to try to fix the game, wanna take a pill of frustration? Easy as abc play bf4 and then you tell me, freezings, crashings superb lag, rubberbanding and ea/dice only care about launching dlc's more than fixing the game, oh and it's forums are a disaster, rarely active admins (they only appear to erase certain comments ban people) and almost everything is fight over there, OOR this , bugs that, honestly in comparison this forum is heaven, the mods listen to you and your ideas, people are polite, there is a nice community here

@Photonik‌  I will leave the correct grammar to you obviously means so much too/2 you <3    my phone has a cracked screen so sorry for throwing a few words 2gther :p  u complete cock asif I care about your problems with my grammar hahahahaa.    I was promised something for my £40 an didnt get it sorry if im not a complete fukkin DROID who takes the shit these companys offer like you :*

kubica4 said:

@Photonik‌  I will leave the correct grammar to you obviously means so much too/2 you <3    my phone has a cracked screen so sorry for throwing a few words 2gther :p  u complete cock asif I care about your problems with my grammar hahahahaa.    I was promised something for my £40 an didnt get it sorry if im not a complete fukkin DROID who takes the shit these companys offer like you :*

Your exactly correct.  This company has been spitting out racing games for many years and there is no excuse for not nailing it time and time again.  It has the same formula..............Good tracks, good cars, time trial with ghosts..............how f'n hard could it be to do the same thing over and over and over again?  Apparently, given the last Grid game and now this one (on ps3) hard, as we have no time trial and the game takes more money away for damages each and every race than it pays even though I have purchased the xp booster and win nearly every race.

Ground breaking game bug/problem ok here it is :D     limited to 30 cars in your garage there's 32 classes with multiple cars in some :/   so u can neva own the cars u want an fukkin knowing that u hav to level them up to 50 an it takes the biggest grind ever 2 get the parts!!!!     I would say that is a grame breaking problem :D     @loore is to busy on next gen 2 care about even giving us a time frame for the leaderboards :p  soon isnt an answer !!!!!

if I could upload an image from my phone or c how to change my font back :/ lolll.    Iv got a picture of me taking a wideish line through turn 2 at brands hatch on the rumble strip I hit a complete brick wall an stop dead!!!!!!         R we getting broken yet cos my car was completly hahaha