Jump to content Jump to content

Grid Autosport DLC WISHLIST

Famous exclusive cars DLC..... Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini with cars in many classes. Supercars and hypercars are given. But also touring, GT, performance and open wheel got possibilities. But i know this will never happen :(

Well if it is a wish list then lambo would be great. Plus more endurance cars and the le mans circuit.

But from what I can tell this will not happen, as Le Mans circuits is really for very fast cars (250mph) and I don't see any of those mentioned so far.

I think getting stuff like porsches, ferrari will not happen. But there is loads of other famous sports that are not included that could be, for example TVR. Lotus. Maserati, Jaguar, Bently. Lets hope something makes an appearancce in Best of British pack....

I think getting stuff like porsches, ferrari will not happen. But there is loads of other famous sports that are not included that could be, for example TVR. Lotus. Maserati, Jaguar, Bently. Lets hope something makes an appearancce in Best of British pack....

Jup, I hope the same for the Best of British Pack. A Pack with that name must include Jaguar, Bentley and Aston Martin.

Jaguar XKR-S [Street,GT]

Bentley Continental Supersports [Street,Supercars]

Aston Martin DBR9 [Endurance,?]

Also I hope for a Tuner version of the Chevy Corvette Stingray (Geiger Cars maybe), Porsche 911(RUF or Tech-Art?,I know it won't happen) and a Mercedes tuned by Brabus. Could be a new Tuner class. 

If there are new tracks coming, I'll back tracks with character: Nürburgring, Eurospeedway Lausitz (has many possible alternative routes), Suzuka Circuit, Circuit de Magny-Cours and maybe some high speed action in Monza.

Since we have the Super GT cars, why not some Japanese tracks? We only have Okutama, & there are some good tracks to choose from. Tsukuba, Fuji Speedway, Suzuka Circuit, Twin Ring Motegi. Motegi & Suzuka particularly as they have numerous variations. Motegi even has an Oval, which would be great for Indycars.

sure its been suggested hundreds of times but I'll say it anyway.

more UK tracks

but as an old franchise fan I'd personally love a TOCA Touring cars classic pack, give us all the old teams from the first or second toca so 97 or 98 BTCC season, and of course all the old tracks would be needed, donny, oulton, snetterton, croft, knockhill etc and the old format of sprint race followed by full race with mandatory pit stops, with the yellow strip on rear side window as indicator ( of course :D )

for other cars the volvo 850 estate from the 94 btcc season was a classic.

Since we have the Super GT cars, why not some Japanese tracks? We only have Okutama, & there are some good tracks to choose from. Tsukuba, Fuji Speedway, Suzuka Circuit, Twin Ring Motegi. Motegi & Suzuka particularly as they have numerous variations. Motegi even has an Oval, which would be great for Indycars.

One Japan track i loved in Grid 1 and Dirt 2 was shibuya it was awesome for drift and races i would love for it to be in Grid Autosport

RUD3Y said:

more UK tracks

but as an old franchise fan I'd personally love a TOCA Touring cars classic pack, give us all the old teams from the first or second toca so 97 or 98 BTCC season, and of course all the old tracks would be needed, donny, oulton, snetterton, croft, knockhill etc and the old format of sprint race followed by full race with mandatory pit stops, with the yellow strip on rear side window as indicator ( of course :D )

i am with you 100% it would be good

I'm hoping to see more Endurance cars, especially Endurance GT Group 1 cars. They could add DBR9... or SRT Viper GTR... or Maserati MC12 GT1... those cars probably won't be added, but whatever. I can still dream, right?

Anyway, extra cars are very nice, but will I be able to play those cars in career mode? My only question regarding DLC.

RUD3Y said:

more UK tracks

i am with you 100% it would be good