Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2016 pad "problem"

As you can see by the title,I am a pad user.More specifically I play on PS4.I have a problem with one corner(Loews hairpin) in Monaco...I just cant make that turn and i always hit the wall.I saw few videos and I am not the only one who got a problem with this...Am I just that bad or is it because of the pad? Are there any solutions?     PS: Not an English speaker

This corner would probably be easier with the pad because it's easy to fully lock your turn. It's best to approach it as far to the right as possible, brake in as straight a line as you can and get down to about 3rd gear, release the brake and hard lock left so that your tyres just roll onto the strip, easing gently into the accelerator, but not much until you're confident you're clear of the wall, then gradual acceleration to the next corner. Hope that helps :)

I think it's more about the line you take into that corner. Stay as wide and far right as possible as you approach the hairpin, get your braking all done before you turn and let the car roll around, that's one suggestion anway.

Daimies30 said:
Sort it out comon yove brought out good game and ruined it well done 
Definitely NOT a game issue. This is a driving issue. It could be a number of things. More than likely you're braking while turning. Get your braking done before turning and downshift to 1st, just clipping the kerb. If anything it's much easier on a pad as Mengarda85 said.