Sign in to follow this  

Set game language [PS4]

Can we set the game language to english if we buy it in a non english spoken country? It was possible in PS3 F1 2010 to 2014 by setting the console language to english, but was not possible in PS4 F1 2015. How is it this time arround for F1 2016? Is it still locked with country language like 2015?

BRDude said:
Can we set the game language to english if we buy it in a non english spoken country? It was possible in PS3 F1 2010 to 2014 by setting the console language to english, but was not possible in PS4 F1 2015. How is it this time arround for F1 2016? Is it still locked with country language like 2015?
I have ps4 and in f1 2015 if I set the system language in English, the game is in English as well. I think it still works in the same way, besides in f1 2016 you can choose the engineer language in the audio settings

BRDude said:
I have ps4 and in f1 2015 if I set the system language in English, the game is in English as well. I think it still works in the same way, besides in f1 2016 you can choose the engineer language in the audio settings
Thanks cdrwmagnex, but this could be a feature in your region. I asked the same question to CM last year and they answered it was a requirement from Sony to have the game only in Portuguese in my country and even if we set the system to English, all contemt and engineer speech remained in Portuguese.

BRDude said:
BRDude said:
Thanks cdrwmagnex, but this could be a feature in your region. I asked the same question to CM last year and they answered it was a requirement from Sony to have the game only in Portuguese in my country and even if we set the system to English, all contemt and engineer speech remained in Portuguese.

This is quite strange

BRDude said:
I don't know if you can in Brazil/Portugal (don't know where are you from), but in Argentina I can set Team Radio audio to english. I haven't tried to set all to english.

Franco29 said:
I don't know if you can in Brazil/Portugal (don't know where are you from), but in Argentina I can set Team Radio audio to english. I haven't tried to set all to english.
Yes, I'm in Brazil and there was not this option last year. Setting the radio audio to English would help but having the whole game in English would be much better, as the comentaries are terrible in Portuguese :)