Sign in to follow this  

pi$$ed off

just gone on grid autosport ps3 and got a save corruped i was level 103 with 13 cars and 500.000 in the bank and now its all gone what the fcuk codeshafters

what's the point of getting to a level and then have it taken away game staying in it box what a crock of shlt

where can I get a refund for my season pass this game is full of SHlT no bugs are getting fixed 

when they finally release the patch for this messed up game will I be back on level 103 online and get my cars back 

why can't any body from codemaster answer me I want to no if my level will be restored because I've started a new save because when it happened as I didn't realise that I had a save corrupt and kept pressing X to get on the game 

Operator1 said:

http://twitter.com/Codemasters/status/488673194589814784

"...patch on the way soon, should restore your old save."

Right... I have been hearing that for over three weeks on these forums... meanwhile my roommate lost his $20M in cash and about $10M in cars.  I have been fortunate and my save game is still intact but it is reprehensible that we keep hearing this "a fix is coming" bullshit.  THREE WEEKS codeshafters, THREE... oh but you're okay with it because you've already made your money off of us right? Pathetic.  I have been a loyal supporter of the CM racing games but this the last straw for the long list of their games with this problem. You've lost my business, GlitchMasters, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/34110/#Comment_34110

Loore said:

To confirm:

When the patch arrives it will fix the saves that have become corrupt, you will not have to start again.

In regards to why the saves are becoming corrupt, it's primarily down to an issue with tuning and car ownership that's causing some corrupt data to occur. 

I'm hoping to have an update on this for you this week.

Operator1 said:

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/34110/#Comment_34110

Loore said:

To confirm:

When the patch arrives it will fix the saves that have become corrupt, you will not have to start again.

In regards to why the saves are becoming corrupt, it's primarily down to an issue with tuning and car ownership that's causing some corrupt data to occur. 

I'm hoping to have an update on this for you this week.

Sure and Christmas is December 25th! Even Racenet is down right now!

I'm not happy about it either... Just passing the "official" word along since that's the only information they've provided.

This game had such a potential and they ruined it with those bugs. Such a shame...

selling up and getting a ps4 hopefully I can get a refund for season pass as the game is faulty 

andyparks said:

selling up and getting a ps4 hopefully I can get a refund for season pass as the game is faulty 

Yesssssssssss and let us see together on Project Cars which I hope will be a lesson for those "Masters of buggy Code" >:)

can't get a refund because the season pass not broke so il have to take a loss just like the full of SHlT game