Jump to content Jump to content

British car pack

SVENOS

@_TheKazzyMac: Hey man, I recently bought same monitor you have, the vs278, without the "Q". What are the differences between yours and mine?, I've been trying to know about this for a while but never find anything regarding the hypothetical differences between the VS278 and the VS278Q.

Why the hell have a Gaming PC and then pay over the odds for a game just to play on a console in the 1st place????

Games on console always cost more than on PC versions......

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/07/best-of-british-car-pack-grid-autosport/

It still did not address what class/discipline these cars are in except for the Mclaren (Endurance). And will we be able to use them in "Online Playlists" if other people did not buy them.

Yes, they can be used online.

Classes:

McLaren F1 GTR // Endurance // Endurance GT Group 1

Aston Martin Zagato V12 // Street // Grand Tourer

McLaren Mercedes SLR 722 // Street // Grand Tourer

Or maybe I do have it on PC. >_>

Kazzy, you got supa dupa pc with "1ms response gaming monitor" as we all can see, so buy yourself a pc version...

I think the prevalence of the cheaters on PC speaks enough about why I don't play online on the PC version.

Also, all my friends are on 360. I do own the PC version. I play it with my G27 but this corrupted-save issue has irritated me too much to bother playing.

hola said:

@_TheKazzyMac: Hey man, I recently bought same monitor you have, the vs278, without the "Q". What are the differences between yours and mine?, I've been trying to know about this for a while but never find anything regarding the hypothetical differences between the VS278 and the VS278Q.

I don't know what difference there is. I just bought it because it was recommended by a friend as I needed a good gaming monitor with audio output.

Loore said:

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/07/best-of-british-car-pack-grid-autosport/

It still did not address what class/discipline these cars are in except for the Mclaren (Endurance). And will we be able to use them in "Online Playlists" if other people did not buy them.

Yes, they can be used online.

Classes:

McLaren F1 GTR // Endurance // Endurance GT Group 1

Aston Martin Zagato V12 // Street // Grand Tourer

McLaren Mercedes SLR 722 // Street // Grand Tourer

It will be available today in EU PSN??, now isn´t there and from the game menu neither.

Salute.

SVENOS said:

Tomorrow is the store update for PS3. Dont worry.

Thanks, i supossed it as all wednesday, but why the hell companies have the bad fixation in say "TODAY AVAILABLE IN PC, XBOX, AND PSN"?? EVERYWHERE??

CM: today is today, tomorrow is tomorrow, follow?? XD

Salute.