Sign in to follow this  

British car pack

EEERM did you miss TIME ATTACK then @jerrymacturner??????

NhraRacer said:

Were we supposed to get the garage slot pack today? Thought i read that somewhere. I do NOT have the slots and i bought the season pass. The next available garage slot is locked until i  reach next level. Doesn't make any sense?

I can find the cars but cannot access the garage slots either ahy tyhis seems to be tha case I have no idea.....

Well Steam downloaded 57Mb just past 9pm BST - have the season pass but no sign of the garages, I take it the new cars are there but haven't exactly rushed out to play cars I doubt very much I can afford in-game. 

I do like GRID:A quite a lot but it could have been so much better with just a little thought and CM do seem to be developing the same EA-swindler mentality. Games were meant to be a thing of joy to play not a constant grind only alleviated by throwing real-world money at them,

What next, we have to buy e-fuel to take the cars out on track?

I just paid for the pack on the 360 and it says it can download content. Thats 2 stricks against CM now, the game save issue and now this I starting to think that the game is Jinxed. Who's making the next racing game cause4 I need one without issues

Haha, nice move.

Ppl cant play coz they lose money for clean win and you add content but not fix bugs.

Very nice move.

FIX DAT BLOODY MONEY AND DO WHAT YOU WANT !!!!

:s 

typical codies. release dlc before even fixing the game. greed comes to mind yet again..

NoSskilz said:

I just paid for the pack on the 360 and it says it can download content. Thats 2 stricks against CM now, the game save issue and now this I starting to think that the game is Jinxed. Who's making the next racing game cause4 I need one without issues

Im still getting the message that it cant download the British Pack

NoSskilz said:

Chat with MS support gave nothing, says wait... despite the fact that the money already paid...

I honestly expected more. While I love the F1 GTR & SLR 722 (Zagato not so much, still a cool car nonetheless), all of these cars have been recycled. Zagato & SLR were in GRID 2 & F1 GTR was DLC for the original GRID. Also we already have the Zagato N24 & F1 Longtail in the game already so it's basically a slap in the face. If I was in charge of this DLC, I'd bring in new cars to the series, like the Bentley Continental GT Speed (Street-GT) & Continental GT3 (Endurance-GT Group 2), Jaguar C-X75 (Street-Hypercar), Caterham R500 Superlight (Open Wheel-Lightweight Cup), & so on...

fanticUA said:
NoSskilz said:

Chat with MS support gave nothing, says wait... despite the fact that the money already paid...

We're looking into this and are trying to pin point the exact cause.

In PSN EU (Spain) both are available ( British cars and Garage slots, separetly) FROM the game menu; are free of charge if the Seasson Pass was purchased, no problem to download and install, evrything fine and the five slots are free, not need to purchase it. (the cars must be payed if someone is interesting in using it).

As PSN Sotre updates every wednesday i suposse that in 2 or 3 hours this content it will be available since the Store, but from the menu game are there and working now.

Salute.

Loore said:
fanticUA said:
NoSskilz said:

And what is with the Season Pass? I still cant download it on PSN...

SVENOS said:
Loore said:
fanticUA said:
NoSskilz said:

And what is with the Season Pass? I still cant download it on PSN...

Did you see in the PS3 menu, accounts SERVICES if the Seasson Pass is activated? If not try to download again and check if in the services if activated; you should´t have any problem...i think.

Salute.

For the Xbox360 I'm also having problems downloading the Best of British Pack. When ever I go to download it I get a pop up message that says "Can't Download Best of British Pack". Is anyone else having this problem? Is someone from Codemasters looking into it?

To get the 5 Garage slots do you have to own the season pass or can you buy the garage slots separately. Sounds pretty stupid "do you have to BUY garage slots" but when you need some room I guess you have to buy them.

Sorry ps3 here.

To get the 5 Garage slots do you have to own the season pass or can you buy the garage slots separately. Sounds pretty stupid "do you have to BUY garage slots" but when you need some room I guess you have to buy them.

Sorry ps3 here.

In the PSN EU now it shows separetly from the card DLC a "5 Garage Pack Especial X5" but says "not available" and there´s no price for it. The Cars DCL is available and the boost turbo pack or whatever the name be...XD

Salute.

how does playing these cars in SP work?  I presume you're just given new events in the respective discipline where they're automatically available? Or do they need to be "unlocked" in SP?  So do you need to be at a certain SP level to access?

Sorry ps3 here.

I own the season pass and got the car pack and the garage pack for free. You have the 5 garage slots directly you dont need to buy them for 100k ingame. And yes if you dont own the season pass you can sepereately buy it. PS3

how does playing these cars in SP work?  I presume you're just given new events in the respective discipline where they're automatically available? Or do they need to be "unlocked" in SP?  So do you need to be at a certain SP level to access?

You can only use them in custom cups I think.

@FieryMurphMan

You get offered the chance to drive for 1-2 teams depending on previous results,  they supply the car, tuning and upgrading are subject to the teams current cars so, it might be no upgrades and no tuning available untill you get offers from the larger teams such as Ravenwest.

Custom cups allow you to add upgrades and also une the car at no charge.

Cool so they CAN be used in regular SP and earn XP and the like.  Just wanted to make sure I didn't need to be a certain SP level before a team would offer me a chance to drive them.