Sign in to follow this  

British car pack

Oscar97 said:

how does playing these cars in SP work?  I presume you're just given new events in the respective discipline where they're automatically available? Or do they need to be "unlocked" in SP?  So do you need to be at a certain SP level to access?

You can only use them in custom cups I think.

This is still not clear to me. @Loore , can you please shed some light on this? If it is integrated in the SP (and for example, you can drive in F1 GTR when driving an endurance championship with Ravenwest), or is it custom cup only? If it's the first, I'll purchase the pack, if it's that latter, I will not. 

SVENOS said:

To get the 5 Garage slots do you have to own the season pass or can you buy the garage slots separately. Sounds pretty stupid "do you have to BUY garage slots" but when you need some room I guess you have to buy them.

Sorry ps3 here.

I own the season pass and got the car pack and the garage pack for free. You have the 5 garage slots directly you dont need to buy them for 100k ingame. And yes if you dont own the season pass you can sepereately buy it. PS3

ok wherever I look whether it be in the game or through the PlayStation Store I don't see any DLC 4 Garage slots.

SVENOS said:

To get the 5 Garage slots do you have to own the season pass or can you buy the garage slots separately. Sounds pretty stupid "do you have to BUY garage slots" but when you need some room I guess you have to buy them.

Sorry ps3 here.

I own the season pass and got the car pack and the garage pack for free. You have the 5 garage slots directly you dont need to buy them for 100k ingame. And yes if you dont own the season pass you can sepereately buy it. PS3

ok wherever I look whether it be in the game or through the PlayStation Store I don't see any DLC 4 Garage slots.

In PSN EU (Spain) i can see the Garage 5X separetly but "not available", i don´t know the reason but it is there with the Turbo Pack, DLC British cars and Seasson Pass but is the only one that has no price. Maybe in the next days will be available or really is only for Seasson Pass??, all in all it has no sense that figures as a separetly part so i suposse it will be available even if someone has not the season pass, and i think CM are interested in purchases, separe or not....

Look at this link:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/es-es/juego/grid-autosport/cid=EP4001-NPEB02033_00-000GRIDAUTOSPORT

Salute.

CM should not ever released this game, everything has gone wrong with it. Games saves are fucked up and DLC won't download so next I expect the RROD from playing one of their games, if that happens I SUE YOU, yes I pissed. Please God give me PGR5,

I just found out I can't even buy the Season Pass on PC, so there's that.

Not that I would buy the Season Pass, unless the cars, tracks and such are integrated into single player properly. If the F1 GT3 doesn't show up as a Group 1 endurance car in career then stuff it. :L

Garage slots are not available to purchase separately, they are for Season Pass holders only.

As for the cars in the Best of British pack, they are for online (shouldn't have any issue here FYI) and custom cup use.

@neil3646

Can you confirm if you're still experiencing this? We had some reports but then users said that it had started downloading fine.

@NoSskilz

I'll raise this again with the team. Can you confirm to me the country you are in?

@TheKazzyMac

The Season pass is available on Steam?

@Loore‌ 
http://i59.tinypic.com/25ana5l.png

Also if the garage pack is for season pass only how does this affect people on 360 since there is no season pass?

The Garage Pack is £1.29.  It wasn't available to view inside the Live menus -- it was only available inside the game and going to XBox Store on the far right.  Normally, you'll get kicked into the Xbox Menus and out of the game to download something -- but this didn't -- it popped up the menus and stayed inside the game.

The download failed but it took my credit. 

After waiting a while, it seemed to rectify itself and said that I had already downloaded it.  Quite strange.

But, yeah -- it was £1.29 on Xbox.

NoSskilz said:

For some reason the car pack still won't download on the 360

I'm having this issue as well, it goes to 1% then 0% then 1% then 0%, both with the XP pack and the Gerbritish Pack. Is it a geographic issue? 

Edit: Australia

Loore said:

@NoSskilz

I'll raise this again with the team. Can you confirm to me the country you are in?

Im in the U.S. , Florida. I just tried again and it just says it can't download it. I have tried all options

I still can not download the "Best of British Pack" on the Xbox 360. I've been trying since yesterday. Sometimes the download bar just stays at 0% complete and then a pop up message comes up and stay "Can't Download Best Of British Pack". Other times the download bar will go 0%1%0%1%0%complete... and then the pop up message comes again saying "Can't Download Best of British Pack". I hope that I'll be able to download it dometime soon since it's been paid for. I live in Canada and have a good internet connection if it helps with anything.

@Loore‌ 
http://i59.tinypic.com/25ana5l.png

Also if the garage pack is for season pass only how does this affect people on 360 since there is no season pass?

We're looking into the Steam issue, it's currently with Valve.

Regarding the garage pack, due to there being no Season pass on that platform the garage pack is available to buy.

For those experiencing the download issue for Best of British, we're still talking to Microsoft about a fix. Afraid I don't have anything extra right now to say. As always, I'd clear your cache as that will no doubt be one of the first things they say.

Yes, there are issues when downloading GAS add-ons for the Xbox 360. I have searched these forums to see if any users have posted a workaround and have found none at this time. For me I had this "1% -> 0% ->1% ->0%" download issue right from day one (June 24th) with the Black Edition content that was included with my disc copy. Here's what I did to get around this issue, hope it works out for all the Xbox 360 folks that are affected by this download bug:

1) Once you experience the "1% ->0% ->1% ->0% complete" screen let the download continue until you receive the error message "can't download the Black Edition / Booster Pack / Best of British Pack etc."

2) Quit to dashboard and restart the Xbox 360

3) Once the dashboard has loaded up hit the guide button (big silver button with Xbox logo), tab to the far right and select "Account Management" near the bottom of the page

4) Select "Download History" and you should see the GAS content you have purchased. Click on the file and you will see the option "download again". Select "continue" and the content will successfully download

Just one side note - When I had this issue with the day one Black Edition add-on I just quit the download and went to "Download History". Unfortunately I still received the "can't download" error by doing this. I really think the key here is to restart the console.

I also purchased the Boost Pack and ran into the same "can't download" issue with this add-on. I applied the workaround and it was successful. I did not purchase the Best of British Pack so I can't comment if this solution works for this particular add-on. Give it a try and feel free to post back here if you were successful in your download.

Nice job KnucklesNorwood, Hope it works for others just as well :)

KnucklesNorwood -- thanks, but no luck with the workaround. Still get the bouncing 0, 1, 0, 1...

mrlahey said:

KnucklesNorwood -- thanks, but no luck with the workaround. Still get the bouncing 0, 1, 0, 1...

Are you telling the console to download the pack via the console or on the website?

Loore said:
mrlahey said:

Are you telling the console to download the pack via the console or on the website?

Console

NoSskilz said:

Still won't download on the 360

It seems that's not all ... wanted to buy Premium garage pack, error 80167611, but with the card I have no problems... oh MS...

Other games DLC bought without problems, i suspect this problem (and with British Car Pack) is solved with the release of  next Title Update...

... if after five days problem not solved

anyone still having problems downloading it on the 360?

all