Sign in to follow this  

British car pack

Im able to download everything else but the British Pack, keep on getting the same messege

Time to check again on any progress to fix issues, checking....................no update, not good.......dlc.......cant download British pack. Im really getting to dislike this game. 3 days left, I guess I could go back to PGR4

We're working with Microsoft to address the problem, unfortunately it does seem like it's a fairly widespread issue, as a quick Google search will detail that it's not just Autosport that suffers from this but a whole variety of games.

Appreciate that's not good enough though so we'll keep pressing and as soon as we hear anything from them we'll let you know.

Loore said:

We're working with Microsoft to address the problem...

this is a problem only MS, and most extended problem - cost -1

I have never had such a, so I could to buy (and bought a lot of), but can't download

wait fix (Title Update), it is more important

Loore, by the way, Premium Garage pack even not to buy (Xbox 360)

@Loore, Everytime I try to download the British Car Set it gives me the message I "Can't download Best of British" I just lost my Money!!! I've cycled my Xbox several times and still the same results. I race online so and have Live Gold, good connection...So yeah all that is correct. I haven't had any issues with the other 2 DLCs 

:\ Very Angry Customer right NOW!

Appreciate your upset, and unfortunately I've not heard anything back about our discussions with Microsoft. It's clearly an issue their end and as such we are limited to what we can do and the data we can see. I'll push for a further update and see if there's been any movement.

I'd like to echo the 360 frustration. It's been more than a week since I paid for the British pack and it still won't download.

Hate to say it, but it has dampened my enthusiasm for the game a bit

DukeAgain said:
Still no update on when this will be fixed then?

We've reached out to Microsoft again today, will let you know when I hear anything.

As always, the only thing I can suggest is to try clearing the cache on your console, we have seen that does help in some cases.

NoSskilz said:

Time to check again on any progress to fix issues, checking....................no update, not good.......dlc.......cant download British pack. Im really getting to dislike this game. 3 days left, I guess I could go back to PGR4

LOL dude PGR4 died.   It was new when the 360 was new.   It has the same 8 maybe 12 people playing it........................................................................Boring.

Awesome game tho.  But its far too outdated, with its clumsy nonsensitive handling.     However it did have save replays, time attack, weather, bikes and cars.  Leaderboards, Proper online ranking system.   Global Tournaments, Daily tournaments,  Nordschleife. 

Team Online ranked matches/playlist  Single player unlocked cars for use online. 

Codemasters could really learn a thing or 10, about how to make a racing game by checking out PGR4.   

PGR 5 on an xbox one, that would be great.  But the team that made it have split.   

We certainly dont want CM giving it a go.   NO NO NO!

Loore said:

We've reached out to Microsoft again today, will let you know when I hear anything.

As always, the only thing I can suggest is to try clearing the cache on your console, we have seen that does help in some cases.

not helps
half day service Xbox Live
unavailable (today)

NoSskilz said:

LOL dude PGR4 died.   It was new when the 360 was new.   It has the same 8 maybe 12 people playing it........................................................................Boring.

Awesome game tho.  But its far too outdated, with its clumsy nonsensitive handling.     However it did have save replays, time attack, weather, bikes and cars.  Leaderboards, Proper online ranking system.   Global Tournaments, Daily tournaments,  Nordschleife. 

Team Online ranked matches/playlist  Single player unlocked cars for use online. 

Codemasters could really learn a thing or 10, about how to make a racing game by checking out PGR4.   

PGR 5 on an xbox one, that would be great.  But the team that made it have split.   

We certainly dont want CM giving it a go.   NO NO NO!

I totally agree, you forgot one thing the dirty racers. The dirty racers did make it more interesting. BTW, your guess on my previous tag was right

It's been asked twice in this thread already but still no answer, third time lucky?

Do these cars appear in career mode or not? If so, are they only used by the AI or do we get to drive them (with the right team offer)?

Sorry GJ77.  Since your first comment in this thread, I've just skipped your posts.  I don't care about dlc in single or online.   let's have a working game first shall we 

GJ77 said:

It's been asked twice in this thread already but still no answer, third time lucky?

Do these cars appear in career mode or not? If so, are they only used by the AI or do we get to drive them (with the right team offer)?

These cars don't feature in career.

Sorry GJ77.  Since your first comment in this thread, I've just skipped your posts.  I don't care about dlc in single or online.   let's have a working game first shall we 

Fascinating.

@Loore thanks for the reply (finally).