Sign in to follow this  

British car pack

NoSskilz said:

The British Pack is the only one I cant download

I think by now everybody knows that's the only pack you  can't download but I'll tell you something you're not missing much ,cars on the british pack suck.

I was able to download it yesterday and then today when I tried to play the game it had a corrupt save.  Probably just coincidental, but seriously, who the F knows, it might have been from the downloadable content.

I brought the black edition on day 1 and the code failed to download , going 0% 1% back to 0% , then brought Boost pack and the same thing happened .

fanticUA said:

today finaly downloaded pack

Excellent! We just heard from Microsoft that this should now be working, if anyone has any other problems please do let me know :)

Loore said:

... if anyone has any other problems...

one problem - wait next update (console) :)

and about DLC, packs look scantily, would like more tracks (Le Mans, Le Mans, Le Mans..., Brno)

...cars, V8Supercars Volvo & Mercedes, BTCC car pack, TC class B add a couple of cars... street cars not a very interesting topic

all is well that is not good

all pack (Black Edition, Coupe, British, Boost packs) now bought and downloaded

but Premium garage bought... but "Can't download"...

oops, sorry, reboot Xbox 360, clear cashe... and downloaded...

I don't know why as this hasn't been mentioned yet, but the pack does not appear in game with me even if i downloaded and installed it from the PS store. Bought it through the EU store with a season pass by the way. Anyone else had this issue of DLC not appearing in game?

codemaster saying this is fixed is not true many 1000s of gamers still have this game save corruption issue i am on my 14 game save at this point and after paying them for the dlc i have had nothing but problems i will contact my credit card company to ask for a full refund and also calling up the trading standerds about this issue

Sorry for being a bit late in writing this but, finally about two weeks ago after many times trying to download the "Best of British" DLC it finally downloaded for me on my Xbox 360.