Sign in to follow this  

Best of British Car Pack // GRID Autosport

Ya is there a special way to actually download the the dlc. Ive paid for it got the 1st and second one the car one 1o mb. One won't download.  Meybe. U u d d l r l r A B  A B start,,    man even after 2 corupt save games "real quick with that patch,   snooore". Starting . to think its something u can't fix... Thanks for the regular info posts, u guys sure like to keep your customers happy.   π°°.  GRID 2 CD can be used as a coaster for mugs or if u need to do some unsightly body gardening it also works a as a mirror.   N∆®F

Part of the DLC was fixed today for XboxLive and after downloading... my profile is now corrupted. Last Straw went out and Pre-ordered ForzaHorizon2 and will delete this Pre-Beta Pile of Debris and now walkaway. I wish the rest of you folks out there the best of luck and remember the real definition of insanity is continuing to do something that is always going to be the same floating turd in the virtual punchbowl.

lSeems to me that CodeMasters is really just laughing at all us loyal fans and not really doing anyrhing about the issues. I hate to say this cause some of my favorite games were made by this company, but, I will never buy another abortion of a game from them again. Thay have done nothing about the issues they have and figure they know we cant return the game so oh well. 

Obviously, all they care about is getting there money, they don't care about the products they make and they sure and the hell don't care about us, the customers who buy their games!

sell your 360 and buy a pc instead works fine no problems even online play plus at least 4 differant controls to use kboard and mouse 360controller

joystick and a steering wheel also you can listen to your own music and not the terrible ingame music