Jump to content Jump to content

This Weeks Racenet Challenges

Just a follow up, i just got 5500 for the lancia delta cup challenge platinum medal and my car only leveled up from 1 to 4. This game is enough of a grind to mae money to buy cars and garage slots and now it would seem the challenges are paying out less. Or at least some of them, because the tuner event paid out 28,00o.

Do you even look HOW you get that money? Challenges are taken into account for xp/money-boni for distance driven, wins in a car, times on a certain track. Basically most events pay out the same, so any extra should be result of these unique types.

The amount not depends in the medal, depends of the percent someone reach in a challenge, so the more you rise in the scores the more you win. When the cash is obtained it coud be readed in the window the amount and the relation between your percent and the money recieved. I am talking about the payment at the end of the week-challenges. In individual challenges i level a Drift car to 30 doing gold&platinum in the Drift Challenge around 20-30 times, 1,5 minutes per each, win money and learn control.

Altougth i´m not agree with the amount of money in general, the garage slots pices and all the "money-need" instead of race more.

Salute.

@andaya he's talking about this weeks challenge, so he means actual payout after a race, not after the week. And there it is bugged. In 1st week you gained 10k in xp and cash for platinum, but after week 2 there was only the usual money/xp for winning the event against the AI (~2-3k) and nothing for the medals anymore.

Photonik said:

@andaya he's talking about this weeks challenge, so he means actual payout after a race, not after the week. And there it is bugged. In 1st week you gained 10k in xp and cash for platinum, but after week 2 there was only the usual money/xp for winning the event against the AI (~2-3k) and nothing for the medals anymore.

Sorry then, i understood with the global payment at the end of the week, is just today and i confused. So what a pain?!! Obviously there should be a bug with this, we are gonna loose more money if race the challenges with our own cars...

Salute.

Oh, I was hoping someone would discuss how ruthless the AI is in the Endurance race... :\

Huh? They were pretty easy, compared to some other events. Had all of them upon entry to the GP-course on 1st try with that car. Just know when they are slow and use that. Don't try to 'argue' with them on a race line, just drive elsewhere. :D