Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PS4 BUG] R&D bug (only 25 upgrades!)

senn said:
I have to agree  r and d should be for the 10 seasons .more importantly fix the update from Monday, we had an almost perfect game from the brilliant people of codemasters. I was told monkeys broke into codemasters and pushed the big red update button on Monday and Monday's monkeys are still being chased but it could take 2 weeks to catch those monkeys and then ask them how to undo the update  lol
Why the hell would they undo the update? Half the forum was flooded with people complaining and now they've fixed almost every bugs singleplayer had. Multiplayer will be fixed in an upcoming patch. 

Why not just only use upgrades now & again.. I have 2000 points. Treat them as tokens. Use them at certain tracks. 

Daily kick.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/46335/what-happens-when-you-max-out-the-upgrades#latest

Give us some answers! 

Up again. 

Just a answer from codemasters will stop me kicking it. 

R&D has to reset after each season! 

I agree. There is no sense in doing 10 seasons if After 1/2 season I have the car fully updated. My suggestion is to make the updates more expensive

The upgrades should be linked to career length. Ask when starting a new career do you want to play 2, 5 or 10 seasons etc. Then the resource points should be scaled accordingly. Much the same way as the tyre wear is scaled to race length.