Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rally Car Wishlist. PLEASE VOTE!!

THE CARS!!!! Please Vote to help this poll be noticed!!!!!

Peugeot 206 WRC. 

Toyota Corolla WRC

Citroen Xsara WRC.

ANY Mitsubishi Evo WRC.

2008 Subaru WRX Sti WRC.

Citroen DS3 WRC

Toyota Celica Group A

Possibly Group N cars like the 2004, 2006, 2008, 2015 Subaru WRX Sti and the Mitsubishi Evo IX ,or Evo X, or both.

S2000 Cars like the Skoda Fabia S2000, Ford Fiesta S2000, Peugeot 207 S2000 and Proton S2000, 

R5 cars like the Citroen DS3 R5, Skoda Fabia R5, Ford Fiesta R5 and the Peugeot T16 R5

The WRX Sti Group N and the Evo X are already in the game. I'm waiting for those early 2000s cars like Lancer Evo VI, Xsara and 206.

Honestly I dont care what cars are included. But what I really want is for every category to have minimum 5 cars.

And split up the 2000's calss to early 2000's and late 2000's

I kind of liked the way GT5 had events based on all japanese cars in some, all europe cars in some, all 70's cars in some etc.
So cars from all needed time periods or parts of world as needed.

So more thinking about cool events, rather than a particular car.
How do I get the most of this kind of car - is the most interesting part, I think.

In a sim game it is not the amount of cars that count, but the quality of variation of driving experiences.  I do not care about the car's name, provided that the characteristics of each car (driving model and visual/sound cover layers) are well balanced in quality.  Colin McRae Rally 3 was a great pioneer rally game, and you could make your carreer mode with only one car !
I vote for quality instead of quantity for a game with the ambitions that DiRT Rally seems to have ! For quantity you have the other more Arcade oriented games... please keep one licence for quality !!

DOES CODEMASTER EVEN LOOK AT THESE THINGS??? LOOKS LIKE THEY DO NOT. BUT I HOPE SO. I LOVE THIS GAME BUT NEEDS MORE CARS AND TRACKS. I'M EVEN WILLING TO PAY FOR THE EXTRA CONTENT.