Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You just replace whoever is 1st or 2nd driver depending on what seat they give you. how the game works.

If you go from 1st to 2nd driver in a season after the first, does it change the teammate like in previous games? Never understood why my teammate would be replaced instead of moving to 2nd driver!

Kinda unrealistic. If you actually landed a contract i.e ferrari.. they wouldn't be all; "so, Kimi or Seb? The one you don't choose is out!"

Nagir said:
Kinda unrealistic. If you actually landed a contract i.e ferrari.. they wouldn't be all; "so, Kimi or Seb? The one you don't choose is out!"
You think its realistic to kick the first driver out if you got promoted from second to first? 

Runalf said:
Nagir said:
You think its realistic to kick the first driver out if you got promoted from second to first? 
His point is... as a driver u dont have a choice IRL.

Adolfus58 said:
Runalf said:
Nagir said:
His point is... as a driver u dont have a choice IRL.
Yes. That was my point.

But you get to choose at the start of career so why is it so bad to choose in the middle of the career?